New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hindi sa nasiraan pero kinatok na rin ako bro ng pulis habang nakaparada sa madilim na kalye with my gf. Ang gabi ko ang nasira.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Again, in one of my dates when I was young and free, when we got back to the parking lot, we discovered that the car was stolen...

Reported the loss to the mall authorities and the police.

And accompanied my date to the bus stop and we parted ways... Ha ha ha!

So much suffering with me....
    bro, were you able to recover your car? (if not, sayang. bahala na si date ☺ )

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    bro, were you able to recover your car? (if not, sayang. bahala na si date ☺ )
    Yes bro. I recovered the car the following day. Saw it at an intersection being driven by a young man with a young lady passenger... I got excited and confronted them and so they were able to escape. Then rode shot gun with a policeman and chased them.

The car thieves were lucky, because they did not go through the check point. Else there would have been a blood bath. The chief was telling me to identify the car and they would shoot at it...

Found it abandoned later just before dusk...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Hindi sa nasiraan pero kinatok na rin ako bro ng pulis habang nakaparada sa madilim na kalye with my gf. Ang gabi ko ang nasira.

Ano sabe ng pulis? Haha
    As far as i know di ka pwede hulihin dahil extension ng bahay at private property and rides natin

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Ano sabe ng pulis? Haha
    As far as i know di ka pwede hulihin dahil extension ng bahay at private property and rides natin

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Sabi ng pulis na may hawak ng m16 - boss huwag dito, maraming holdaper.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Umusok and nasunog clutch sa crossing uphill sa Sucat papuntang airport. First ko noon maghatid sa airport and nalate tuloy sa flight niya.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Umusok and nasunog clutch sa crossing uphill sa Sucat papuntang airport. First ko noon maghatid sa airport and nalate tuloy sa flight niya.
    my opinion.. the clutch was worn and needed replacement. your little uphill climb only earlified your recognition of the problem.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Nakaranas na ba kayo ng nasiraan o tumirik sa daan?