New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    meron nyan dito sa bansa ni hitler. manhid lang ang hindi nakakaramdam. pero mas grabe ang sa mga lahing itim, talagang nakasulat sa mga pader "NIGGER RAUS" ibig sabihin lumayas daw dito ang mga itim.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I’d like to share one experience that I’ll probably never forget. I was in a mall in Q.C. once and I slipped because the flooring was wet. Nobody offered to help me, then this Nigerian woman in her late 40’s approached me and told me that she saw what happened to me and mentioned that she was a nurse. She checked my wrist for any swelling then after a while told me I was ok. Tapos nagkwento na sya na she was somehow surprised that I accepted her help and wondered why I didn’t mind if other people saw me talking to her even though she was black. Sabi nya sa akin, sa dinami-dami daw ng bansa na naikot nya, sa Pilipinas daw nya naramdaman ang pinakamatinding diskriminasyon. Dito daw sa atin whether bata or matanda pinagtatawanan sya dahil maitim sya. It just made me realize that sometimes we Pinoys are so defensive when we experience racial discrimination, but forget that we also sometimes unconsciously do this to others.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maraming beses na din ako naka-experience ng racism. Pero may isang matindi nangyari about a decade ago sa Las Vegas. Went into a high-end department store wherein I found a rack of jackets that were on sale. So pili lang ako. Nung nakapili na ako (mga worth $45), inabot ko sa matandang babae para bayaran. Then she suddenly asks me, not if I was paying ing cash or credit. Ang sabi ba naman e, " This is expensive!" So, sinagot ko na, " I wasn't asking if it was. I was already going to pay for it lady!" Saka lang ako tinanong kung paano ko babayaran. Sa inis ko, inilabas ko yung pinakakatago kong $1000 bill sa wallet ko. Tulala ang gaga. Wala daw siyang ipapalit sa ganung kalaking bill. Iniwan ko na lang yung jacket, sabay bili ako sa kabilang department store. Maski ba naman Hanes shirt, denims, at running shoes lang ang suot ko, di siya dapat ganun mag-estima ng customer nila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron palang $1000 bill ngayon ko lang nalaman :hihihi:

di kaya collector's item na yan?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Baltimore... kasama ko 3 black friends nag bar hopping kami..in the middle of the dance floor 2 cops called us and we were search outside the bar...reason? may nagreklamo na white chick na ka dance din namin na someone touch her ass! haaay labo.

Uncle ko we were looking for a subaru car in maryland...parang walang nag entertain sa amin pero meron isang trainee nag usap sa amin...asking how much are you planning to down?...we will pay in full...credit card and your ID please?...Here my cash and my ID...tuwang tua ang trainee.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama! Filipino ang pinaka racist sa lahat ng race meron tayong tawag....ito pala napanood ko last night yun pinoy something sa show sa ch 2, yun test nila about kung anong sasabihin ng mga taong nakakita na couple eh yun lalake is "little man" tapos yun babae eh normal ang may itsura...yun isang matandang tindera hinde na nakatiis at tinanong yun babae kung Bf ba niya yun "little man" tapos sabi pag nagkaanak kayo unano din...hehehehe yun mga tambay naman nagtawan nun dumaan yun couple at sinabi na "talo tayo doon ah, ginamit siguro yun buntot niya" kasi long hair yun dwarf man...

I never rally experience racism when I go to any western countries..considered racism ba when I was in vegas and sumakit tyan ko and need to relieve myself sa isang restroom ng isang hotel lobby and nun pumasok 3 puti eh nagmura sila dahil napakabaho daw sa CR...hehehehe "stinky **** ng stinky **** eh"

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    When I was in Australia (Melbourne) walking with a few other Pinoys, a group of young idiots passing by in a car rolled down their car window and shouted for us to "Go Home!".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shadow: Fecal discrimination yun hehehe :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ako hindi pa.

di ko marecall kung sa HK or Singapore nangyari. my mom had to stop by a mall on her way to the airport. she had her luggage with her tapos may mga katabi syang pinay na nagtatanong "for good ka na?" hindi nya ma-gets yun pala akala DH sya at uuwi na sa pilipinas for good...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    where i'm from, the Pinoys never really got along with the Armenians....there were always fights, bad blood, and just general intolerance.
    eto pinoy vs armenian...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Experienced it while hearing mass (off all places!) in Malaysia. This priest (of all people!) was giving a sermon because it was the country’s independence day. He said that all Malaysians should be thankful and blessed because its not like the Philippines. He said that the Phils has been a Catholic country for hundred of years more than Malaysia, but Malaysian Catholics has embraced the church teaching’s more than us Pinoys since we still go about our sinful and corrupt ways! The priest is a Jesuit and studied in Ateneo for a number of years. He also said quite a few more bad things at the expense of Filipinos. My friends and I felt so offended that after the mass we confronted the priest but he stood his ground about berating the Phils and how immoral its become. We said it was no use debating this issue as we lay people were no match to this racist, religious person. So what we did is to report him to the head of the Jesuits in Ateneo, who was disgusted with the priest’s behaviour. We were later informed that this priest received a strong reprimand from the the Jesuit community of Ateneo and he issued a public apology to Filipinos in one of his masses. Too bad we weren’t there to witness it.
    Last edited by nitrox; November 20th, 2007 at 03:03 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Naka experience po kayo ng racism?