New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    anyone tried to leave their car here for a few days? is it safe? they're charging parking fee of php50 per day.

i'm planning to leave my car here during my Christmas and New Year's vacation sa province.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    bro, mas safe yata sa park n fly. though i have no experience.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not just request for an airport taxi service to pick you up and the same to bring you home? Although they cost more than a standard taxi, they are required to check-in with their base when they drop you off and they are not allowed "side" trips.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    yap, tried already 3x sa terminal 3 and once sa terminal 2. wala namang nagyaring masama sa sasakyan...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Why not just request for an airport taxi service to pick you up and the same to bring you home? Although they cost more than a standard taxi, they are required to check-in with their base when they drop you off and they are not allowed "side" trips.
    my problem is i'm staying in general trias, cavite that's why for sure taxi service will cost more than 2000 just to pick me up at home. i'm just looking for other options that won't hurt my pocket at the same time make sure that my car will be safe (2 weeks vacation).

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I've done it before pero yung sa old domestic terminal. up to 11 days kong iniiwan during xmas. awa ng Diyos wala namang nangyaring masama sa auto. tingin ko ok naman 24 hrs naman ang guard pero syempre, di naman nila mababantayan sarado.

just don't keep any valuables inside na makikita. and if you have an external spare tire, move it inside na lang. also, disconnect mo na lang 1 sparkplug or distributor wire or something para sigurado.

mahal din kasi ng airport taxi tapos stressful naman kumuha ng metered. pero kung feeling mo e mawawalan ka ng peace of mind during your trip dahil sa auto mo, e di wag na. magtaxi ka na lang.

in my case kasi mas convenient and safe pa dun sa airport kesa iwan ko lang sa bahay na wala ring nagbabantay.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    nag park kami dec 5 then dec 8 kami umalis. wala naman nangyari sa kotse.

generally, mejo secured naman ang airports kumpara sa ibang establishments or buildings like malls etc.

remove all valueables na lang, as if you're leaving your car sa casa for PMS. Things like cash/coins, shades, headunit face, etc.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Is it covered parking or open space parking? If you're not comfortable with it, maybe you can park in one of the Malls (MoA for example) and then just take a taxi to the airport.....

7101:hooray:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    dun kami sa open space parking sa harap mismo ng arrival exit.

meron din multi level parking pero ndi ako sure kung pwede overnight parking.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
NAIA Terminal 3 Overnight Parking