New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta kayo sa may switch ng ilaw....

tapos, pag bubuksan mo na, magkunwari kang nakukuryente!!!yung talagang parang totoo ha!!

tingnan natin..titili yan!!

(watched a clip dati ginawa na ito...)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...ask him to check out his fingernails, tignan ko kung pano niya titignan. but like what the others said, just let him be. baka masabihan ka pa ng "it takes one to know one".

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    lasingin mo lalabas ang katutuhanan. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    O nga naman, what's the point? So what if the guy is gay? It won't help if you're being indifferent. Unless he is actually harassing you directly, it's non of your biz. Being a homophobe doesn't excuse anyone from putting a scarlet letter on someone's forehead just because their ***ual orientation isn't the same as yours.

If you're "scared" or disturbed by this homo***ual, then by all means, avoid contact with him, but it's not your right or priviledge to do an "expose" thing to him.

You're no longer in the 60's, intolerance is a shameful and narrow minded perspective. Geez.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if the guy's harassing you or your coworkers, then go ahead with your entrapment. if he's just being gay, that can be construed as ***ual discrimination.

personally i am a bit homophobic, and i am not at all comfortable in a room where there are gay men present; but at least for me, if they act decently, then they're ok in my book. but if they act like perverts, then they will be treated like perverts.

there are a lot of so called "men" na nagkakalat ng anak kung saan saan, and conveniently forget about their responsibilities. this in contrast to so-called "badings" who patiently support their siblings and families habang nababastos, minamaltrato at tsinitsismis left and right.

back in my rotc days, there was this obviously gay guy who would sit cross legged ala girl whenever we had our breaks, pero once we got into formation, machong macho ang dating. that to me is his way of pakikisama, not rocking the boat so to speak, so that we could end each rotc session with a little less pushups and all that other crap. this in contrast to some troublemakers -- alam mo naman dati, kasalanan ng isa, kasalanan ng buong company.

to me, a man is measured by his sense of responsibility, not by the size of his balls.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amen!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amen to that....

I previously had a gay co-worker...he's so professional inside our office, you can say that he is more sensible kesa sa mga iba naming co-worker and he even come w/ us to have a goodtime in some of the girlie clubs...parang pakikisama ba, although ayaw nyang mag-table nang babae, kapag binibiro namin na mag-table eh sasabihin na lang sa amin na alam daw naman namin ang type nya. Hindi sya nagta-take advantage na ika nga eh nanghihimas or the like whenever one of us is getting drunk he always distance himself, he always tap or hold you on your shoulders whenever he want to show or ask you something and he always look directly in your eye showing that he has no malice or any insinuation on what he's doing/asking for you, ikaw pa nga ang maaalangan kapag meron kang masamang iniisip sa kanya, ni hindi sya nakiki-akbay sa amin kapag me pinag-uusapan kami na medyo naughty although nakiki-join din sya sa mga ganung usapan namin...He told us na baka daw mamiss-interpret namin yung mga ganon kaya ayaw daw nya at baka makaapekto pa sa opis...but outside our office, talagang bading sya....hehehe

We have our outmost respect to that guy na hindi na namin sya pinapansin kapag minsan eh naglalantikan yung mga daliri nya kapag nagpapanic dahil me deadline kami...hehehe He even brought a different perspective in life to some of my co-workers na talagang aloof makisama sa mga gays....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup text him using othr numbers tapos magkukunwari ka na lalaki ka na bi***ual ka, tingnan natin kung kumagat..

dami na talga mga ganyan, may kakilala nga ako may anak pa pero kung pumorma bading na bading hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    may nagfriendster sa akin bading pero may anak na taga canada hehe pero hindi ko inadd. Binigay pa yun # niya!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    masaya naman kasama ang bading e.basta wlang ginagawang masama edi hayaan nalang natin sila maging masaya sa buhay nila.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Nagkukunwaring Lalaki ano magandang Entrapment para mabuko..