New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It makes me wonder what does it take to become SWAT in the PNP? They probably copy some of the training methods which US SWAT have (i.e. rapelling from buildings or helicopters, CQB entry and clearing of buildings). But one thing for sure is that they don't get the same budget for marksmanship skills or range time.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madalas ang bank robberies at carnapping kasi diyan sa QC.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaninang umaga going to makati at slex, tatlong bus ng puro pulis ang kasabay ko.

i think this has got to do with the rallies that are scheduled today up to monday.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a show of force.

Hello? Kung for our protection yan... since last year pa. They're bringing out the big guns to deter militant groups and terrorists who might seek to use the current tense political situation to further their own causes.

I'm of two minds about it. Part of me believes that it's the Arroyo administration in full panic mode. The other part believes that there are good reasons for them to be extra vigilant this coming Monday, as some rogue elements of the military might try something.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's a show of force.

Hello? Kung for our protection yan... since last year pa. They're bringing out the big guns to deter militant groups and terrorists who might seek to use the current tense political situation to further their own causes.

I'm of two minds about it. Part of me believes that it's the Arroyo administration in full panic mode. The other part believes that there are good reasons for them to be extra vigilant this coming Monday, as some rogue elements of the military might try something.
    Yah. What else d b?

kaya ko to sinimulan kasi its [size=6]very[/size] unsusual especially sa area ko..kahit ba visayas ave cor. congre is a bank hub, pero a police car is alwayz a sight, but seeing them set-up tent, swats on all sides, ba thats rare...nakakapagtaka....

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    pwede naman, sira nga lang accuracy. shoot left handed and bawal evasive maneuvers. even m16s can be handled with one hand. but again, sira talaga ang accuracy.
    Ahh yeah. Point taken

"Spray and pray?" Nakakatakot naman.

Natawa ako sa post ni Syuryu. Hehehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I agree with niky

Besides, if they're on duty, that means they don't really have time to commit crimes (With exception of kotong)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ya ang dami nga nila..

sa visayas-congressional-mindanao pa lang napakarami nang tumatambay, iba pa ung mga nagpapatrol.

malaking bagay nga to para sa mga gustong magkamali.

on the other hand.. baka galing din mula sa taas.. pinakataas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
nagkalat ngayon kapulisan/SWAT natin sa lansangan....