New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti
    Majority of nurses wannabe have this figure syndrome. Im wondering if they have a slightest idea of what you 're getting at the end of the month ( after taxes, insurance , mortgage payment, stress) Im not trying to dessuade them but it's not a fairy tale at all. Im a NYC RN for 5 years making six figures but still in que for megalotto every Saturday hoping to hit it big and be home on Pinas by Monday....
    tama ka tol...laki ng tax dito sa California, halos lahat me TAX,kaya nga ako heto nakapila rin sa megalotto....who knows....i can hit the jackpot!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    if you just compare nurse to nurse then it is a no brainer. sahod ng nurse sa atin, 7000 to 15000 lang. as they said 30 to 40 dollars an hour dito.

pero k\ung from another proffession, then the comparison starts to blur.

andy

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nurses deserve higher salary talaga, mahirap ang work nila. I usually work 3-4 hours a night pero its 8 hours pa rin sa timesheet. Ang nurses they work and get paid by the hour.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    probably Overtime ng Overtime yan.

andy
    Yup... plus consider cost of living in the US, then factor in taxes, then add to that the fact that nurses aren't paid very well as compared to other professions in the US.

You'll be happy when you retire, but you'll be worn out.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... so this is how much my work pays in the US of A:

Experienced functional consultants in any module will always be in demand for a long time. The hourly rates are expected to be in the range of $65 to $110/hour.
    bottom line, you really can't compare the salary here with that of abroad.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    goodluck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
nag-aaral na ng nursing ........