New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    heheheh....sa mga old kotse.com posters...naalala nyo pa ako? hehehe...it's been awhile :-)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    artie!!!!!hehehehe....of course my friend...tayo magkasabayan that time db...hehe..and yea..its been awhile..

pero it paid of naman eh..look at your car now...wish i have what you have right now...hehe..

anyway,nakuha mo na ba yun wheels?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oi partner!!! hehehe...la lang...chinecheck ko lang kung nandito pa yung mga old friends natin :-) hehehe...partner, mas gusto ko kotse mo!!! gwapings!!! hehehe...mini EB naman tayo dyan partner!!! :-)

yung mags, di ko pa nakuha kay alex...sabi ko sa mon nalang, hehehe..busy sa piyeza eh :-)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOboy
    heheheh....sa mga old kotse.com posters...naalala nyo pa ako? hehehe...it's been awhile :-)
    yup! Thats one of the reason why Toyota Club was formed diba? To make sure your car mods have a direction. :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    artie,
    sure pare,EB tayo one of this days,pag natapos na rin yun car ko.

ano?corona eb?hehe..paalam muna tayo sa mga bossing natin sa TACP.

basta no prob about the eb,miss ko na rin kayo eh..and wunna see all your cars na rin...hehe.

basta pre,one of this days. EB tayo..ok..

and kunin mo na yun mags,pa paint natin ng bronze tapos pa masilya mo yun mga extra holes,para orig model 6..hehehe..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOboy
    Ano na update as Corona mo?... I know the engine swap is done but how about the other stuff you wanted done too?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si TOYOboy pa! Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hehehe, boss otep, matagal na ang pinagsamahan ng mga tropa natin dati noh? hehehe...

ghost,
    well, the engine swap is done, although i think i made a mistake when it came to using the suspension of the celica...it seems that it's not a perfect fit, now the car seems to understeer more, although it could also be because of the limited slip tranny. Plus, my mechanic gave me a blow off valve for free, so i had it installed, but then it seems like it's too old a model, so it isn't sequential or adjustable, so now i get an over rich setting once the air releases, so the car stalls. I called HKS and they told me that my only hope to getting it running stable is to get a newer sequential bov or any as long as it's adjustable. but the car runs fine and strong, and i decided to move to 17s for traction, especially on take off and shifting...sana nga i can get to fix the stalling thing by nov 23, coz i was planning to join the RWYB in subic, and the drag race too....

nikko,
    wag bronze, i was thinking more gold para jdm!!! hehehe...plus tama ka about the other 5 holes, hmmmm...masilya noh? hehehe, although i need stickers for the mags, well 1 actually kasi alex stuck the other one na, so masisira when i paint it...hassle, where did you get it again? makakakuha pa ba tayo again? nagpapahanap nga ako kay bongr ng orig na centercap sa yokohama eh, hehehe...para orig look...hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o nga noh....GOLD!!!hehe...anyway,ill try to ask wendell about the stickers...

lufet! na talaga ng auto mo..hehe..naka limeted slip pa pala..:wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Naalala nyo pa ba ang "Adventures ni TOYOboy" ? :-