New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    I don't know the purpose of this video except to make fun about the experiment. Kung ako ikaw, I'll try to find out what's happening so that you can contribute to human knowledge. Malay mo, baka ikaw ang makakasagot.

The music was ok, though.
    This thread is about magnets.

The Paul McCartney song "Magneto and Titanium Man" is about Marvel Comics characters Magneto, Titanium Man the Crimson Dynamo. Magneto is a mutant who can control magnetic fields.

This video is just a musical interlude. It is not meant to disparage your theories.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    This thread is about magnets.

The Paul McCartney song "Magneto and Titanium Man" is about Marvel Comics characters Magneto, Titanium Man the Crimson Dynamo. Magneto is a mutant who can control magnetic fields.

This video is just a musical interlude. It is not meant to disparage your theories.

Yeah, i know. breaking the ice.

It is an effect based on a theory.

From my old notes: It is the shape of the P that affects the ph. The P can be made from cardboard and fastened by masking tape. Same effect with the tubing. The great P of giza, Egypt shows that the kings chamber is exactly located 1/3 from the apex.

*Geomagnetics is the science of magnetism and its effect on our plant. I wonder if USGS could solve this riddle.

* N Tesla could make a building under construction to vibrate. When he was about to be reported to the police, he immediately disassembled the device. How did he do it? Maybe, he harnessed the power of a mobius coil which emits scalar waves. Scalar waves do not lose their power just like longtitudinal waves do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123