New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Your toyota will last you for a very long time if you take care well. That 99,999 km on the odometer is not much of milage. I have an 88 Celica before that log in more than half million mile not kilometer before I gave it away to salvation army. Meaning, do take care of that car and surely it will take care of you for may more years to come.
    Yep. Agree 101%.

Kaya ayun, napagastos na naman ako sa casa for the 100,000km PM. As much as possible, I bring the car to Toyota for service every 5,000km although the manual says every 10,000km. Considered "severe conditions" daw kasi dito sa Pinas eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yung Toyota Hilux na company car ko dati naka 3times ng umikot yong Odometer hehehe hanggang ngayon buhay pa din pina bidding pa ng co. for sale ...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I vividly remember the time when I did the same thing years ago. Nung papatak na ng 100,000km yung 95 Corolla ko, nasa gitna pa ako ng Coastal Road. I just had to park on the side just to take a photo of the 100K mark.

My beat-up Corolla really does serve me well until now. A very, very reliable car. Now, nasa 150K mark na siya.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anjomines View Post
    I vividly remember the time when I did the same thing years ago. Nung papatak na ng 100,000km yung 95 Corolla ko, nasa gitna pa ako ng Coastal Road. I just had to park on the side just to take a photo of the 100K mark.

My beat-up Corolla really does serve me well until now. A very, very reliable car. Now, nasa 150K mark na siya.

Good for you! That car will take you to a place you have never gone before(ala star trek). Basta pakainin mo lang ng tama, kasi ang kotse parang tao kapag tinipig mo yan titipirin karin niya. Eh!, kung sa liblib siya ginutom....tulak ka ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Congratulations!

You should give it reward like a detailing job in the interior, engine bay or maybe a good kiss on the hood
    Hehe. Will likely give her a good kiss on the hood na lang. Kaka-birthday lang kasi nun; eh tuwing birthday nun, pinapa-detailing ko.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Good for you! That car will take you to a place you have never gone before(ala star trek). Basta pakainin mo lang ng tama, kasi ang kotse parang tao kapag tinipig mo yan titipirin karin niya. Eh!, kung sa liblib siya ginutom....tulak ka ngayon.
    Agree. Kaya lang minsan kung gumastos talo pa tao!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
My car at 99,999 km old...