The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i saw the new design, itsura ng credit card with HSBC logo n stuff

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    afaik parang me nasisira sa card e, to the point na di na mabasa. it seems to have gotten a lot worse starting Monday. The guards seem to be controlling the number of people going in. either sobrang daming nakapila sa single pass tickets, or nagkakaubusan nga ng ticket.

just recently they resorted to cutting up defective cards in half, tapos ung binibigay sa tao.
    Nah. They're just using that as an excuse to cut up the old cards with Erap's face on it. Haven't you noticed the cut up cards look like the ones with Erap's face on it, except they use the side without his face?</Conspiracy Theory>

I dunno. Stored value cards seem to be missing, but the other day I bought a stored value card from Santolan which is a relatively deserted station. Shortage/conspiracy or not, it's annoying.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    di na kasi pinapagamit yung may erap na pic na mrt cards... kaya nagkakaubusan ng ticket... para maging safe... ginupit nila yung mukha ni erap... tapos iaabot na lang sa guard... pero now... may nag sponsor daw na bank for these new mrt cards... di na nila nilagyan ng mukha ng presidente... kasi baka bigla na naman mapalitan presidente natin... mahirap na...

pulitika nga naman...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *sir alpha: kung totoo man ung conspiracy theory mo, tingin ko nag backfire din -- although we're still the ones lining up for the damn things

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat naman talaga mag pa Sponsor nalang sila sa mga Company na gusto mag pa adds ng product nila..siguro naman sa dami ng Co. na papayag libre na sila pa adds basta sagot nila gastos MRT cards...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If every one was honest, there would be no need for tickets or turnstiles...

Di ba pwedeng flash pass na lang para walang contact?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    somewhere out there may yumaman jan sa ticket ticket na yan...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nightrock:dapat naman talaga mag pa Sponsor nalang sila sa mga Company na gusto mag pa adds ng product nila..siguro naman sa dami ng Co. na papayag libre na sila pa adds basta sagot nila gastos MRT cards...
    parang mali nga ung term na sponsor e...it's more of the MRT selling ad space on the cards. heck, the MRT carriages themselves have samsung and PCX plastered over them. the profits they get from the 'rental space' would be more than enough to cover the card costs. it's virtually money for nothing if you think about it. takot lang siguro sila na mag place ng ad ung opposition, kaya ibinalot sa misteryo ng sponsor sponsor :p

anyways...got up waaay too early today and got myself 2 stored value cards. ayoko rin naman mag hoarding, but knowing how....ingenious pinoys are, baka me magbenta na nyan sa black market :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    anyways...got up waaay too early today and got myself 2 stored value cards. ayoko rin naman mag hoarding, but knowing how....ingenious pinoys are, baka me magbenta na nyan sa black market :D
    ayos ah... pero baka abutin ka ng expiration ng stored vakue cards mo...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Di ba pwedeng flash pass na lang para walang contact?
    I think this is where we're heading - this was spotted at the MRT3 Boni Avenue Station - use of cellphone to enter MRT turnstiles. Notice at the right photo that the cellphone is tapped to a reader - this definitely isn't a GSM-based transaction interface. I think we will be slaving some sort of a contactless smartcard or RFID chip at the back of our cellphones. Nice if we have smart chip functionality with the cellphone. Possible ito diba? - SIMM Toolkit Interface programming into Symbian - this would be great.

I think it's just a matter of time - hi-tech na rin tayo dito sa pinas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
MRT tickets: what's the deal?