New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung ibang secure server talaga hindi na-recognize ang Firefox kaya IE pa din ang gamit ko like sa online classes ko. Pero sa Financial Institutions, gumagana ang Firefox ko.

ayos ba fafa mikz?

Im at home right now on my wireless network, seems like walang nagbago kahit na binago ko ang settings. Baka nasobrahan ang settings ko? nyahahaha, Pero sa LAN connection ko at work, super bilis ng loading!!!

Wireless DSL nga pala ako sa bahay 384down and 128up.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    astig! I'm exploring new linux based os sa laptop ko. hehe I've been using firefox na for the last 3 mos. pinaka nagustuhan ko is the customizable feature of downloading extensions. like: mouse gestures :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    noteworthy, I found the tweak for firefox kse I started using RHEL 9.0 two weeks ago. I was looking for a logon script tutorial pero no luck. I was able to make a terminal logon script tho.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    good tweaks nga, Karding!

note: that's about:config... dapat walang space... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Netscape pa rin ako. Same functionalites as firefox except a lot more polished.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung netscape ba merong ding downloadable extensions?

Karding , look for those script tutorials in linux communities. I'm sure they have files or links to what your trying to find.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    noteworthy, I have been surfing every Linux Forum there is pero I guess I dont know how to search. Kahit nga sa RH Knowledgebase hindi ko mahanap. Hindi lang siguro ako marunong maghanap

anyone in Tsikot who knows how to run/create login script, please help me...hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=8]Firefox Critical UPDATE!!![/size]

There is a chance na hindi na magfunction ang Firefox after downloading the update. There was an update yesterday so I installed it. After the installation, Firefox stopped working. I searched the entire internet for any resolution. No luck. Everyone had advised me to uninstall the Firefox, this could mean losing all the BOOKMARKS and whatnot.

Instead of uninstalling the Firefox, I went to www.mozilla.com/firefox again and downloaded another Firefox. For the record, it's the same version as my previous one. Download the .exe file again and install it. The installation wont even detect that you already have a Firefox installed. It would just install.

By doing this, it would save you a headache or two for losing all your datas within Firefox browser.

Firefox is supposed to be bulletproof, but it crashed yesterday after downloading the critical update.

NOTE: You'll know you need an update when you see the RED ARROW-UP on the upper right hand corner of your browser.

Another alternative is NOT installing the critical update

By the way, the error on Firefox was "XML Parsing error."

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    karding, ito ba yung firefox 1.0??

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I am also using firefox.

But find Opera much better.

IE is third on my choice.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
mozilla better than mie...