New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mns8EsSHMmI"]YouTube - Skyline - Trailer 2 (2010)[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new trailer kinda reminds me of movie "ID4: Independence Day" but without Will Smith saving the day combined with Tom Cruise's "War of the Worlds".
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 30th, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    looks awesome.
    will watch it in the theatre.
    hope it doesn't disappoint.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mukhang okay nga. . .sana hindi tulad ng war of the worlds ang ending. . .boring yung nanalo ang earthlings by accident

a very good plot would be us, earthlings, will be teaming up with another superior extraterrestrial aliens but they cannot defeat these invading aliens by themselves alone and they need something that we do have. . .then an epic battle for the victory

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^sounded like Halo 3
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This movie in getting panned badly by the viewing public. Universal didn't even bother to have a reviewed screening. Better wait for the ******* instead or don't waste your time on this dud.

http://movies.yahoo.com/mvc/dfrv?mid...-&s=&i=3&spl=0

WORST Movie EVER!!!!
    by NinonDesigns (movies profile) Nov 11, 2010
    25 of 28 people found this review helpful

I can't believe I stay up late to see this movie. Watch the commercial 10 times and you done with the film. Seriously. Save your money. 90% people walk out with the big word WTF ending. Save your money and wait for FREE online streaming or 99 cent rental bin. Trust me, it won't take long to get there. See something else!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm too bad. I had high hopes this sci-fi movie would be a good "invasion" movie.

I guess it's going to be anther wait for the ******* before I see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MOVIE: The Skyline