New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    niky's right that .50 caliber revolver will surely give a kick and the kid was able to fire 9 shots?!?!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Turns out his name is FRED

http://www.azstarnet.com/news/185743

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    anak-ng-baboy ... dati naman palang alaga si Fred

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not shocking. In a report on Hogzilla, animal breeders noted that wild hogs don't grow quite so large... only way to make a pig that big ( ) is to either crossbreed a feral hog with a domestic, or turn a domestic feral.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    its not pure wild boar. maybe crossed with other domesticated breed. (hampshire, duroc or may largewhite.) IMHO
    cyrus is probably on the same industry as mine (you know your pig breeds).... my hunch is that is a black duroc. a 3 y.o. pure duroc will be about half that and a 5 y.o. is about 3/4th that size. my speculation is that mosterpig is about 7 to 10 years old na. probably nakatakas siya or pinakawalan sa wild when it was a bit old.

wild boars generally have longer head than body (in terms of body proportion) asside from the fact that they seldom grow very big... due to lack of balance diet in the wild... they are not generally carnivorous... they eat gurbs (as what Phumba eats). and at that size, how can they hunt "meat".

the teeth are also smaller than expected... at that size and possible age, dapat yan ay curled na. i have seen domesticated pigs that have similar shape teeth even if it was cut/trimmed at birth.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd hate to hit a pig that size with my car. It's like trying to kick a bowling ball with your bare foot.

From what I gather, a domesticated pig has no problems reverting back to a wild pig. They're smart animals and can live on just about anything.

Good thing the kid brought it down. I'd hate to encounter a mama pig that size with a bunch of piglets. I can only imagine its rage. I'd be running like hell and finding a strong enough tree to climb.

Add: Oh. My uncle has an original full-sized Desert Eagle. Although he's a shorter guy than me, he has no problems emptying the magazine on a target. He looks funny with it though. We call him Yosemite Sam behind his back.

Mmmm. good idea for a sig....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 3rd, 2007 at 01:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
monster pig (hogzilla 2) !