New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The best remedy if your friend wants to avoid complications is for your friend to file for legal separation or annulment of marriage. Between the 2, I'd go for legal sep. Once she becomes a Canadian, its a simple matter of filing for divorce in Canada. I'm not an expert in immigration but it would be easier to explain that you're separated from your husband rather than lie about your status.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    she should indicate she is MARRIED........

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    May anak ba sila? Kung meron, it'll complicate things.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT View Post
    May anak ba sila? Kung meron, it'll complicate things.
    Well, she can apply as married kahit may anak sila o wala. Someone I knew went there and applied as married but only went alone and is now supporting the family here. She even went there unknowingly pregnant so she had her youngest son born there while the other children and her husband are still here but are already processing immigration papers also to follow her within this year or the next.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Maaring ngang makakakuha sya ng visa, pero paano niya mailalabas ng Pilipinas ang bata?

Sa Pilipinas, hindi papapayagang umalis ng Pilipinas ang isang bata unless:

1. accompanied by both parents
    2. if travelling with only one parent, the accompanying parent must have a DSWD permit to allow them to travel. You can only get a DSWD permit kung mag co-consent yung other parent for the child to travel with only one parent.

As I said, it complicates things.

Tama rin yung sinabi ng iba. Pwede syang mag apply as married, as long na merong syang NSO-certified na marriage certificate.

Bear in mind, in the case of applying for a visa in Australia, if the applicant is married, he can put:
    a. his parter
    b. his dependents
    on his application.

You can opt NOT to do this. It makes sense, if the applicant is married and has dependents, the visa, if granted, would cover him, his partner and his dependents.

What won't make sense to the case officer reviewing your application is that an applicant is married BUT is not including his partner and/or dependents in his application. The case officer would most likely enquire the applicant for the reason why. If the applicant's answer is reasonable enough, it should not hinder the application.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT View Post
    1. accompanied by both parents
    2. if travelling with only one parent, the accompanying parent must have a DSWD permit to allow them to travel. You can only get a DSWD permit kung mag co-consent yung other parent for the child to travel with only one parent.
    itong point na ito ay wala na sa DSWD. it happen to me already, since na nadito kami sa labas ng bansa iyung child ko ay nag travel w/ her mom pabalik dito sa lugar namin.....

i'll try to post iyung memo; ng DSWD about this thing

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    WHO DOES NOT NEED TRAVEL CLEARANCE?

All minors other than those cited above, for example:

A minor traveling to a foreign country with either parent or with his or her solo parent or legal guardian;

A minor traveling abroad whose parents are in the Foreign Service or living abroad or are immigrants, provided he/she is holding a valid pass such as a dependents visa/pass/identification card or permanent resident visa/pass/identification card which serves as proof that he/she is living with parents abroad and their travel does not constitute child trafficking.

... or try this link:

http://www.dswd.gov.ph/faqdetails.php?id=47

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
migrating to canada