New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Go for it Cath. At least Trump's idiosyncrasies are acceptable. Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S.Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S.Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I honestly don't know who is worse between the two idiots

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's an immigrant visa so once I give this up, I won't have a second chance anymore. I have 10% that wants to go only for the US passport. Yun lang gusto ko, but I have to stay 5 yrs there and that is a long time to be a bum. 40s na ko pagbalik ko dito and would be hard to find a job in corporate.

My Mom will make my life a living hell if I disappoint her, also my Aunt who helps me out a lot (siya yung financial sponsor ko) will not be happy as well

Also, alam ko a lot of people would jump at the opportunity to become a resident/citizen sa US and the nerve of me to reject it.

Hirap lang talaga kasi masaya naman ako sa Pilipinas but my 2 close friends are encouraging me to go kasi iba pa rin daw may US passport

If thats the case, then go ahead and dont look back. Opportunity of a lifetime yan.

In most cases talaga people who migrate to western countries end up working blue collar jobs. Lunok lang talaga ng pride. Pero hindi naman permanent yun.

I’m also prepared to do that. Work blue collar jobs i mean. For a better future for my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    It's an immigrant visa so once I give this up, I won't have a second chance anymore. I have 10% that wants to go only for the US passport. Yun lang gusto ko, but I have to stay 5 yrs there and that is a long time to be a bum. 40s na ko pagbalik ko dito and would be hard to find a job in corporate.

My Mom will make my life a living hell if I disappoint her, also my Aunt who helps me out a lot (siya yung financial sponsor ko) will not be happy as well

Also, alam ko a lot of people would jump at the opportunity to become a resident/citizen sa US and the nerve of me to reject it.

Hirap lang talaga kasi masaya naman ako sa Pilipinas but my 2 close friends are encouraging me to go kasi iba pa rin daw may US passport

Can we trade visas?
    My recent trip has solidify my want to migrate there asap.

For a couple of years now, i feel like an ofw. Baliktad nga lang. Nagtratrabaho dito sa pinas for a year then go there for weeks para magbakasyon.

Just count your blessings since what you already have is what others want in the first place.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    A blessing many pray for. No kids, no spouse, no baggage. No brainer, ma'am. A life of whatcudabeens can be meaningless. Carpe diem!!! Your only investment is time.
    If this were a poll, LEAVE would be unanimous....Unless, you're among us, the foolish few, who opted to serve our purgatory sentence out, here & now.Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    recently I met one of my closest friends in San francisco dito sa BGC, they live in a beautiful town in the outskirts of San Francisco. I stayed there also some 9 years ago. I love their place.

now, they told me they want to come back here and buy a piece of land coz of this

California Wild Fire basta siusunugin na lang anything on its path, parang Scorched Earth ni Nazi Hitler pero this time nature ang gumagawa. even the fire fighters who are called to fight the fire. are dying also

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    recently I met one of my closest friends in San francisco dito sa BGC, they live in a beautiful town in the outskirts of San Francisco. I stayed there also some 9 years ago. I love their place.

now, they told me they want to come back here and buy a piece of land coz of this

California Wild Fire basta siusunugin na lang anything on its path, parang Scorched Earth ni Nazi Hitler pero this time nature ang gumagawa. even the fire fighters who are called to fight the fire. are dying also

are they democrats? gov brown admitted his mistake for the fide...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Ms. Cath, i will follow you... i will you wherever you will go...Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S. big apple it is! Anyway, philippines is just there always kung gusto mo mag visit kay crush, DC or SO.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "Bakit pa

Iiwanan ang

Lupang tinubuan?

Dito ka

Natuto ng

Iyong mga

Kalokohan; Baka

Akala mo'y

Ganuon lamang

Ang mamuhay

Sa ibang

Bayan....."

Pero, nasaan na ang mama?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kung sweldo lang ang pag uusapan madami mga mas malaki ang sweldo nag migrate parin sa States, Canada, etc. yung iba may business pa

it's no longer about money. it's coz they wanna leave the 3rd world. the incompetence of 3rd world govt

they wanna be taken care of by competent govt. they wanna be in a country where human life has higher value
    This is so true! I know a lot of people with very comfortable lives in the PH that left the country. Recently, I noticed even more FB friends migrating to the West (US/Canada).

What surprises me, even showbiz people are leaving the PH. They have fame and money here but still chose to migrate to a country where they will be nobodies and second class citizens (they aren't white)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    What surprises me, even showbiz people are leaving the PH. They have fame and money here but still chose to migrate to a country where they will be nobodies and second class citizens (they aren't white)
    an ex-classmate once told me na masaya din to live a normal life.

they can go to a mall, eat cheap/street food, and be a normal person.