New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    NO kaya! May age sa form e :P

Not sure, I guess it depends on the country. I don't think immigrants from 1st world countries are required TB tests as well.

hahaha! Yung pregnancy test kasi kasabay ng sputum, e I did not sputum. But they did make me sign something that I am not pregnant and I will not get pregnant for at least a month (due to the vaccines)

I'm feeling depressed nga. I'm not sure if I should tell my boss already. But I am in such a big dilemma because I'm up for my dream AVP role, my boss even accelerated my promotion, I just got promoted last year, yung seatmate ko nga 11 yrs na stuck pa rin as Manager. When my boss told me I couldn't believe it, after all the effort my boss took for me, magre resign ako? Tapos pag punta ko sa US either jobless or staff ako : The pay may be higher but that is not what matters to me naman

Are you going with your whole family?
    Your reason for applying in the 1st place naman is to have a fresh perspective para “makalimot”...be honest with your boss lang. If your boss truly cares for you then he/she should understand. Ayusin mo lang ang pag turn over para pwede mo silang gawing reference kung sakaling mag apply ka ng same job sa US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Di ka naman daw mukhang kaduda-duda. Hehehe. Kaya di ka na ni-require mag pregnancy test. Diba kasi kapag sa US ka nanganak automatic US citizen ang bata. May mga taong sinasadya talaga na lumipad dun ng buntis.

Yep next month na. Medyo mixed feelings ako ngayon. [emoji53]

congratulations

Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane (Video) - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    PAti katabi ng disneyland like park, dead pa din

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    NO kaya! May age sa form e :P

Not sure, I guess it depends on the country. I don't think immigrants from 1st world countries are required TB tests as well.

hahaha! Yung pregnancy test kasi kasabay ng sputum, e I did not sputum. But they did make me sign something that I am not pregnant and I will not get pregnant for at least a month (due to the vaccines)

I'm feeling depressed nga. I'm not sure if I should tell my boss already. But I am in such a big dilemma because I'm up for my dream AVP role, my boss even accelerated my promotion, I just got promoted last year, yung seatmate ko nga 11 yrs na stuck pa rin as Manager. When my boss told me I couldn't believe it, after all the effort my boss took for me, magre resign ako? Tapos pag punta ko sa US either jobless or staff ako : The pay may be higher but that is not what matters to me naman

Are you going with your whole family?
    You could be a broker for all tsikoteers with their online shopping from US stores, trusted reseller and forwarder.. [emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    You could be a broker for all tsikoteers with their online shopping from US stores, trusted reseller and forwarder.. [emoji1308]

This, i fully support.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Naku! Paano yan tita, 1 month hinde pwede mabuntis eh paano kung na realized ni crush mo ikaw pala gusto pa rin kuya, makipag balikan sayo ngayon December?

The mouth don't get pregnant But seriously, crush respects my stand against premarital ***

Your reason for applying in the 1st place naman is to have a fresh perspective para “makalimot”...be honest with your boss lang. If your boss truly cares for you then he/she should understand. Ayusin mo lang ang pag turn over para pwede mo silang gawing reference kung sakaling mag apply ka ng same job sa US.

I did not apply for this visa It was my family who did all the paper works and payment of fees. I had no idea that the processing would be so fast, I still have documents that I have not provided but the embassy said to just bring it on my interview. Nasira plano ko kasi I don't want to leave at least until 2020, I want to get that promotion first and celebrate my 2019 birthday abroad with my BFF.

Sayang nga kasi my former boss used to work in our NY office where he had clout. But then he got sick and had to downsize his team so I am not under him anymore and he is not that powerful na kasi nag lie low na siya sa career.

Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    This, i fully support.
    Thanks guys! I have several people encouraging me to sell online. My pffice buddy even has a name for my online store na daw hahaha! My only issue is I am very private and I don't enjoy dealing with strangers but I heard of a lot of people making it big just by selling online

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The mouth don't get pregnant But seriously, crush respects my stand against premarital ***

I did not apply for this visa It was my family who did all the paper works and payment of fees. I had no idea that the processing would be so fast, I still have documents that I have not provided but the embassy said to just bring it on my interview. Nasira plano ko kasi I don't want to leave at least until 2020, I want to get that promotion first and celebrate my 2019 birthday abroad with my BFF.

Sayang nga kasi my former boss used to work in our NY office where he had clout. But then he got sick and had to downsize his team so I am not under him anymore and he is not that powerful na kasi nag lie low na siya sa career.

Thanks guys! I have several people encouraging me to sell online. My pffice buddy even has a name for my online store na daw hahaha! My only issue is I am very private and I don't enjoy dealing with strangers but I heard of a lot of people making it big just by selling online
    Decision is still up to you naman. If you are still undecided then i suggest don’t go. You might regret it in the future. Apply ka na lang uli since it was easy for you to get a Visa.

Problema mo lang is kung anung sasabihin mo sa family mo. Hehehe. Times likes this, tell it to a close friend and hear what he/she has to say.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Decision is still up to you naman. If you are still undecided then i suggest don’t go. You might regret it in the future. Apply ka na lang uli since it was easy for you to get a Visa.

Problema mo lang is kung anung sasabihin mo sa family mo. Hehehe. Times likes this, tell it to a close friend and hear what he/she has to say.

It's an immigrant visa so once I give this up, I won't have a second chance anymore. I have 10% that wants to go only for the US passport. Yun lang gusto ko, but I have to stay 5 yrs there and that is a long time to be a bum. 40s na ko pagbalik ko dito and would be hard to find a job in corporate.

My Mom will make my life a living hell if I disappoint her, also my Aunt who helps me out a lot (siya yung financial sponsor ko) will not be happy as well

Also, alam ko a lot of people would jump at the opportunity to become a resident/citizen sa US and the nerve of me to reject it.

Hirap lang talaga kasi masaya naman ako sa Pilipinas but my 2 close friends are encouraging me to go kasi iba pa rin daw may US passport

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Go for it Cath. At least Trump's idiosyncrasies are acceptable. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Go for it Cath. At least Trump's idiosyncrasies are acceptable. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    cathy ❤trump 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸