New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Actually when i arrived there were two cars waiting to get a parking slot. Waited around 15 mins. Was lucky to get one. On my 2nd day i was not so lucky and ended up parking at Robinsons Place. Pinakamalapit kasi si one kilometer sa St lukes, and the food is not bad.

Glad everything went smoothly. And yep, kahit Visit visa dun din ang processing ng medical.

If you don’t have any symptoms naman then there is nothing to be worried about. Pray ka lang. Hope your new endeavor works out [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for all the tips again. I'm done with my medical I've read of all the horror stories but mine went smooth and fast naman. All my findings were normal I was really worried since my appointment today was late in the morning and I thought I'd have a hard time parking. The tambays there told me that street parking is allowed along J Bocobo pala, so my parking today was even closer than yesterday. Also, Robinson's was around the corner lang pala. I walked going there and explored the mall a bit.

I was really amused driving along Manila again. I thought it deteriorated na from when it was the popular gimmick area in the 90s, but I was surprised of the many nice restaurants and shops.

When are you planning to leave?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks for all the tips again. I'm done with my medical I've read of all the horror stories but mine went smooth and fast naman. All my findings were normal I was really worried since my appointment today was late in the morning and I thought I'd have a hard time parking. The tambays there told me that street parking is allowed along J Bocobo pala, so my parking today was even closer than yesterday. Also, Robinson's was around the corner lang pala. I walked going there and explored the mall a bit.

I was really amused driving along Manila again. I thought it deteriorated na from when it was the popular gimmick area in the 90s, but I was surprised of the many nice restaurants and shops.

When are you planning to leave?
    Glad your results are all normal. May bonus ka pang Manila experience. Hehe [emoji16]

Yeah malapit lang si Robinsons. Approx mga 500m away from St Lukes.

Just waiting for my visa na. Will leave on January 2019. How ‘bout u?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Glad your results are all normal. May bonus ka pang Manila experience. Hehe [emoji16]

Yeah malapit lang si Robinsons. Approx mga 500m away from St Lukes.

Just waiting for my visa na. Will leave on January 2019. How ‘bout u?

So thankful I did not have to do the sputum test. I was surprised they did not make me do the pregnancy test also because this is required for women below 40. But I did say I have no ***ual contact naman, but what if everyone is not honest hehehe

I enjoyed Manila nga, it's a mixture of old and new buildings, not that clean but same restaurants I would see in Makati (and even better)

Wow! You are leaving in less than a month. St Luke's told me latest I can go is 6 mos from now (that is the validity of the medical exams)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 6th, 2018 at 06:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "Malls are dying because of the rise of Online Shopping. US is the hardest hit. But it is also happening world wide."

not in the phils.
    may libre aircon sa mall. may fashion show pah.
    hindi libre aircon sa bahay. and only my old puruntong shorts to fash.
    wala aircon sa lazada et al.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So thankful I did not have to do the sputum test. I was surprised they did not make me do the pregnancy test also because this is required for women below 40. But I did say I have no ***ual contact naman, but what if everyone is not honest hehehe

I enjoyed Manila nga, it's a mixture of old and new buildings, not that clean but same restaurants I would see in Makati (and even better)

Wow! You are leaving in less than a month. St Luke's told me latest I can go is 6 mos from now (that is the validity of the medical exams)
    Baka akala nila menopause ka na tita [emoji39]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i wonder,
    is this pregnancy test unique to filipinos?
    is it required of other nationalities in other countries?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Di ka naman daw mukhang kaduda-duda. Hehehe. Kaya di ka na ni-require mag pregnancy test. Diba kasi kapag sa US ka nanganak automatic US citizen ang bata. May mga taong sinasadya talaga na lumipad dun ng buntis.

Yep next month na. Medyo mixed feelings ako ngayon. [emoji53]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "Malls are dying because of the rise of Online Shopping. US is the hardest hit. But it is also happening world wide."

not in the phils.
    may libre aircon sa mall. may fashion show pah.
    hindi libre aircon sa bahay. and only my old puruntong shorts to fash.
    wala aircon sa lazada et al.
    Karamihan yata kumikita sa malls e mga restaurants na lang.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Baka akala nila menopause ka na tita [emoji39]

NO kaya! May age sa form e :P

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder,
    is this pregnancy test unique to filipinos?
    is it required of other nationalities in other countries?
    Not sure, I guess it depends on the country. I don't think immigrants from 1st world countries are required TB tests as well.

Di ka naman daw mukhang kaduda-duda. Hehehe. Kaya di ka na ni-require mag pregnancy test. Diba kasi kapag sa US ka nanganak automatic US citizen ang bata. May mga taong sinasadya talaga na lumipad dun ng buntis.

Yep next month na. Medyo mixed feelings ako ngayon. [emoji53]

hahaha! Yung pregnancy test kasi kasabay ng sputum, e I did not sputum. But they did make me sign something that I am not pregnant and I will not get pregnant for at least a month (due to the vaccines)

I'm feeling depressed nga. I'm not sure if I should tell my boss already. But I am in such a big dilemma because I'm up for my dream AVP role, my boss even accelerated my promotion, I just got promoted last year, yung seatmate ko nga 11 yrs na stuck pa rin as Manager. When my boss told me I couldn't believe it, after all the effort my boss took for me, magre resign ako? Tapos pag punta ko sa US either jobless or staff ako : The pay may be higher but that is not what matters to me naman

Are you going with your whole family?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NO kaya! May age sa form e :P

Not sure, I guess it depends on the country. I don't think immigrants from 1st world countries are required TB tests as well.

hahaha! Yung pregnancy test kasi kasabay ng sputum, e I did not sputum. But they did make me sign something that I am not pregnant and I will not get pregnant for at least a month (due to the vaccines)

I'm feeling depressed nga. I'm not sure if I should tell my boss already. But I am in such a big dilemma because I'm up for my dream AVP role, my boss even accelerated my promotion, I just got promoted last year, yung seatmate ko nga 11 yrs na stuck pa rin as Manager. When my boss told me I couldn't believe it, after all the effort my boss took for me, magre resign ako? Tapos pag punta ko sa US either jobless or staff ako : The pay may be higher but that is not what matters to me naman

Are you going with your whole family?
    Naku! Paano yan tita, 1 month hinde pwede mabuntis eh paano kung na realized ni crush mo ikaw pala gusto pa rin kuya, makipag balikan sayo ngayon December?