The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the diesel's getting warmed up :showoff:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i attended the Pistons game yesterday.

what struck me is that Shaq can still be dominant in stretches, like when they reeled off a 20-point lead on the Pistons. Nazr and Webber were too small and too slow to stop him (which makes me wonder how Shaq will do now against a quick, strong defender like Ben Wallace)

but when he left the floor the Heat fell apart. Jason Kapono had a particularly bad game, which is troubling because they need his shooting to prevent the D from sagging into Shaq.

oh and i hate Antoine Walker. trade him for a 2nd round pick, right now! or even an NBDL player. addition by subtraction

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i attended the Pistons game yesterday.

what struck me is that Shaq can still be dominant in stretches, like when they reeled off a 20-point lead on the Pistons. Nazr and Webber were too small and too slow to stop him (which makes me wonder how Shaq will do now against a quick, strong defender like Ben Wallace)

but when he left the floor the Heat fell apart. Jason Kapono had a particularly bad game, which is troubling because they need his shooting to prevent the D from sagging into Shaq.

oh and i hate Antoine Walker. trade him for a 2nd round pick, right now! or even an NBDL player. addition by subtraction
    hahaha commish mukhang ang laki talaga ng asar mo kay Walker

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    he-he-he. siguro ngayun agree na si empy sa recent comments ni paul pierce about walker.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :evillaugh

ang sama kasi ng decision making niya eh. when he's spotting up behind the 3pt line or hustling for orebs, he's very effective (like in the 1st half).

when he tries to do everything - bring the ball up, drive into the lane...his team suffers (the whole 2nd half). he committed 3 crucial turnovers or bad decisions in the last 5 minutes...buti na lang off game si Chancey, and Shaq slammed home his last bad shot...kundi talo kami.

my whole section was yelling at Riley to take him out of the game :megaphone: i know they could hear us too, because we are 12 rows up on the left side of the Heat bench :hihihi:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    dallas din ako dyan!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    muntikan na heat against detroit nung last inbounds play hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    No. Shaq is old, they should just tank the season and hope to get the #1 selection in the lottery. And for D-Wade, get that shoulder surgery and come back 100% next season (I have D-Wade :cry1: ).
    pero hindi rin natin masasabi kasi malakas pa rin c shaq.....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    mejo the odds are against them pero maka shaq ako e.. hehe. simula pa nung orlando days. hopefully maka abot sa playoffs. pagka rating naman dun, anything could happen.
    dats right i hope makaabot sa play offs....kaya nila yan miami heat ruless...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
miami back 2 back????