The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wag mo na pakialaman yan bro at baka ma-accuse ka pa na racist

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Tama naman ung ginawa mo Sir Xoom! Kahit ba gigil na gigil ka nang tumulong, mahirap makialam kase baka ikaw ang pagbalingan naman ng galit nung tao!

Pero follow-up question lang po. Bakit kaya nananakit ang isang tao or in this case, "Bakit pa kailangan saktan ng lalake ang babae kung sila ay nag-aaway?"

Sabi nga sa akin ng ibang guys na kaya daw nananakit ng babae ang ibang mga lalake kase madaming insecurities at baggage sa katawan... Yung isang guy nga sabi pa sa akin eh ang mga lalake raw na nananakit eh mga bakla! (hehehehe)

What can you say po guys?

i can answer this. mahirap kasi mag-interrogate ang babae, mas masahol pa sa good cop, bad cop in one.

usually it's good cop, bad cop, media person + righteous priest in 1 ang kagalit mo.

what does this mean?

good cop, bad cop technique we all know what it is

media person - mag-fabricate ng accusations
    righteous priest - papa-guilti-han na tipong ikaw na pinakamasamang tao sa buong mundo

that is the description of a pinay wife or a pinay GF. kaya nga pati mga Fil-ams na nagkaka-GF na laking Pinas ang nagagawa na lang nila eh gumawa ng hate blog about Pinay Wives

darating ang panahon at magdidilim ang paningin mo.

if there is such a ritual to summon demons, perfected ng pinay Wife or GF yan. dahil talagang lalabas ang dark side mo kahit santo ka pa sa paningin ng iba

hope this helps ...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it's hard to come in between since you aren't involve and you don't really know the real story about it.
    but then again since the incident happened in a public space, then we have the right to intervene especially if it's for the welfare of the victim. but of course on a proper manner, precisely as what you did.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiebauer View Post
    i can answer this. mahirap kasi mag-interrogate ang babae, mas masahol pa sa good cop, bad cop in one.

usually it's good cop, bad cop, media person + righteous priest in 1 ang kagalit mo.

what does this mean?

good cop, bad cop technique we all know what it is

media person - mag-fabricate ng accusations
    righteous priest - papa-guilti-han na tipong ikaw na pinakamasamang tao sa buong mundo

that is the description of a pinay wife or a pinay GF. kaya nga pati mga Fil-ams na nagkaka-GF na laking Pinas ang nagagawa na lang nila eh gumawa ng hate blog about Pinay Wives

darating ang panahon at magdidilim ang paningin mo.

if there is such a ritual to summon demons, perfected ng pinay Wife or GF yan. dahil talagang lalabas ang dark side mo kahit santo ka pa sa paningin ng iba

hope this helps ...

naku bro, mukang ikaw yata ang naging racist sa post mo na to ah bakit naman mga pinay wives and gf's pa ang ginawa mong sample e baka mag react mga pinay tsikoteers natin dito.

i hope you're not generalizing or posting based on personal experience kase wife ko naman at mga naging gf's ko in the past didn't summon the demons to get the goat out of me, and they are all pinays masarap magmahal ang pinay, they may not be perfect but they're simply the best

AFAIK my last post does not have a minute tinge of racial undertone in it. doesn't matter if the guy is a chinese, japanese, pilipino, black, white... kapag nanggulpi at nanakit ka ng babae, in my books the guy is one despicable faggot

peace!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    dont get me wrong on the Pinay wife/gf thing, i also know that they are good lovers and they will take care of you no matter of what. but yun other side of the coin is what I mentioned. hindi mo palang siguro na-experience magdilim ang paningin mo sa better half mo

ako kahit ganyan pov ko sa mga pinays, I still love 'em. in fact, nagiipon nga ako ngaun just buy my wife a Toyota Yaris this year. if in the future i'll have opportunity, I'll buy her a franchise of a popular RTW Store in malls. yun gusto gusto nya.

pero the madam asked us why sometimes napapagbuhatan natin ng kamay ang babae. ika nga dont ever think na you're not capable bec. all of us are if we are being pushed to the edge.

wag muna magsalita ng tapos, remember this thread when you cross that bridge.

sa profile mo nga delikado ka eh, kasi I can see na you have every good intention to your wife/gf. gusto mo lahat ibigay sa kanya based on how you post. tingin ko, kakainin mo sinabi mo when you get there

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i believe in the saying "for evil to triumph good men must do nothing"

could have asked him to stop if i know wala siyang dalang bakal.

kung meron, i will record this in my camphone then post this on the youtube. tignan lang natin ang reaction ng mga tao. POWER OF YOUTUBE, BRING IT ON!!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [/QUOTE]sa profile mo nga delikado ka eh, kasi I can see na you have every good intention to your wife/gf. gusto mo lahat ibigay sa kanya based on how you post. tingin ko, kakainin mo sinabi mo when you get there[/QUOTE]

believe me bro, it aint gonna happen mahal ko misis ko eh, same thing as mahal ko nanay ko at mga kapatid kong babae so where's the danger on that?

delikado na pala ngayon to have "good intentions to your wife/gf"??? man, you and I definitely went to different school of thoughts.

mukang yung profile mo ang delikado dude coz you openly admitted here that you have the tendency of snapping out in the height of a dispute with your wife. babae yan parekoy, hindi dapat pinagbubuhatan ng kamay. you can argue to high heavens, but never never never hit a girl.

payong kapatid, don't be like that a-hole dude that we saw at figaro. if you are put in the same heated situation with any female, remember this thread of mine and remember what people here think of faggots that physically abuse their women

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by themann View Post
    i believe in the saying "for evil to triumph good men must do nothing"

could have asked him to stop if i know wala siyang dalang bakal.

kung meron, i will record this in my camphone then post this on the youtube. tignan lang natin ang reaction ng mga tao. POWER OF YOUTUBE, BRING IT ON!!!!
    easier said than than, bro. how the heck would i know kung kargado sya o wala? isusugal ko ba buhay ko based on a wild guess?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sorry to be the differing opinion here.

what i would have done was i'd ask my wife to call the security guard/cops while i approach the quarreling couple, probably shouting at the guy (like "hey dude!") as i cross the street. i'm hoping some other guy/s watching the commotion would probably help out when they see me approach the couple. in the event nobody helps out and i'm left alone to do whatever, that's fine with me. at least i'd get to sleep better at night, rather than let some helpless woman get beat up.

in case you're wondering, yes, this has happened to me before, in some mall in makati. the guy didn't exactly smack the girl, more of like some heated argument (over money) that seemed like it was going to lead to some smacking, but i did approach the couple and said to the guy, "pare relax lang, anong problema dito?" medyo natauhan yung guy, motioned to me something like "wag ka makialam," but it did produce the desired effect. medyo natauhan yung guy, umupo, and stopped shouting at the girl. (ako naman, nag-motion ng parang "pasensya na pare" and backed off.) actually, nagalit wife ko bakit ako nakialam pero all's well naman. nakatulog ako ng maayos that night.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i must admit the incident bothered me for days for not having done anything. primal instinct of self-preservation got the better of me in that situation.

well, if it happened in a more "neutral" place such as inside a mall baka nakialam din ako. at least in a mall, the playing field is levelled. you're pretty sure that chances of a guy carrying a gun is nil coz everybody gets to be frisked at the entrance. kung mano y mano ang labanan, pwede na siguro magpakabayani

you betcha sir smooth, that incident did give me a few sleepless nights sana i could have been more assertive like you at that moment kaso shy type kase ako e

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Meron akong nakita...