New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Matulad lang to sa kaso ni Antonio Leviste. Unang charge was homicide. Ginawang murder para lang makulong. Tapos nakita na wala kasamang treachery daw, ayan binalik sa homicide. Now he's roaming free on bail.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryalien View Post
    at bakit naging basura yun cefiro driver? if you have read and seen the related video and article. alam mo na yun lawyer ang may mali. dahil nag counterflow sa traffic and almost hit the incoming cefiro. the cefiro driver must have went down to confront the lawyer since am sure the lawyer didnt want to back down.

also, i dont understand why some of you even suggest the lawyer just do a warning shot or show his gun. what for? to prove that he is more superior kasi may baril sya? gun ban period now and he shouldnt even be carrying his gun outside his house. if the lawyer just roll down his window and said his sorry and back up. tapos na usapan.

no one deserves to die in that kind of situation.
    Well said, hungryalien.

Yung lawyer (shooter) na nga yung nag-counterflow, tapos it seems hindi man lang siya nag-sorry or nag-acknowledge ng fault, kahit hand wave man lang, tapos mapipikon siya kung may magalit sa kanya ang isang motoristang muntik niyang banggain dahil sa reckless driving niya?

Kahit bang babaan pa siya at sipain yung oto niya, eh nag-counterflow kasi siya.

Huwag na kasing mag-counterflow in the first place. Pumila na lang ng maayos, kahit traffic.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pansin ko nga madaming drivers ang di marunong maghintay kaya mahilig magsisingit at mag-counterflow tapos sila pa galit pag hindi mo napagbigyan!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=2]Philippine Star - Metro
    Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pasig exec faces dismissal over road rage
    By Non Alquitran

Pasig City Mayor Roberto Eusebio vowed to dismiss the city’s legal officer if it is proven that he killed two people over a traffic accident last Tuesday in a fit of road rage.

"What he has done is not a good example among Pasiguenos. People like him have no place in city government," Eusebio said, referring to lawyer Manito Hernandez.

Hernandez, said to be a nephew of a Sandiganbayan justice, was accused of shooting to death Edgardo Calesares, and his companion, Catherine Palmero.
    Calesares, a vice president of the Total Information Management in Makati City, sustained multiple gunshot wounds and was declared dead on arrival at the Medical City. Palmero died while undergoing treatment at the same hospital.

Reports showed that the vehicles of Hernandez and the victims figured in a traffic accident at the corner of Shaw Boulevard and Endriga street at around 2:30 p.m.

Witnesses said a fuming Calesares alighted from his vehicle and hit the driver’s door of Hernandez’ car, shattering the glass.

Hernandez stepped out of his vehicle, armed with a nine-millimeter pistol, and shot the victims at the height of their argument, according to witnesses.
    He escaped after the incident but bystanders managed to get the plate number of his car. He surrendered hours later to the Eastern Police District (EPD) and Pasig City police who traced him to his house on Sunhill street in Barangay Kapitolyo. He did not, however, yield his weapon.

Eusebio confirmed reports that Hernandez was the city’s legal officer, but pointed out that Hernandez’s guilt has yet to be established.

EPD director Senior Superintendent Nilo de la Cruz said they are still awaiting the autopsy report on the victims before filing appropriate charges against Hernandez.

Hernandez, currently held at the Pasig City police detention center, and his lawyer refused to talk to newsmen. The suspect also invoked his constitutional rights in refusing to undergo a paraffin test to determine if he had fired a gun recently.
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    may existing thread na on this issue...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...395#post921395

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    at bakit naging basura yun cefiro driver?
    Because he WANTED a confrontation. Hindi ba obvious?

I dunno how it is with you, but in my book, anyone who did what he did is trash. Do you realize that he put his passenger in jeopardy whether may baril yung kalaban o hindi? Talagang malas sya may baril ang kalaban nya. Mas malas pa passenger nya sticking with a piece of trash like that. Pasensya ka na at hindi ako kasin-forgiving mo.

Besides, hindi lang naman sya sinabihan ko... sabi ko next yung lawyer. Parang you forgot about him... o para clear, trash din yung lawyer.

no one deserves to die in that kind of situation. pwede pa siguro mga corrupted government officials.
    I think they both deserve it (meaning lawyer & Cefiro driver). My humble opinion only. Kung makulong ng life ang lawyer, two less pieces of s**t in the world.
    Last edited by Flagg; October 4th, 2007 at 03:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di pa pinakita sa news yung Toyota Corolla na may dent sa sipa ng victim. Dapat confiscated yung tsikot ng ogag na yun.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    "Relax!"

That's what I always say whenever I'm in a situation that will make you really blow a fuse. And then I tell myself...

"Loosing your cool will only cloud your right judgement" ...and then I smile.

It has work for me so far.

May the souls of the victims R.I.P.
    May the family of both parties be able to overcome their ordeal.
    And may they both get fair treatment and judgement that is due to them in the court of law.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    it reminds me of an incident that happened long long ago at the intersection between marcos highway and sumulong. may isang trak na napakayabang talaga sa daan. kung magmaneho parang ahas na paliko-liko eh sa pag pihil nyang pakanan papuntang sumulong may mabagal na mazda 323 na box type na berde sa unahan nya, so ginawa nung drayber at pahinante ng truck eh pinag mumura at nag sign pa ng dirty finger dun sa mazda 323 at dahil sa trapik din papuntang sumulong kc ginagawa yung daan that time di inaasahan ng mga mokong na yun na puro naka unipormeng pulis nasa loob ng mazda 323 na pinag mumura nilang dalawa. ayun, naglabasan ng mga armalite at 9mm yung mga pulis kaya pinababa clang dalawa at pinag sasampal. parang nabahag mga buntot ng mga demonyo. he he he. tawa kami ng tawa ng misis ko nun kahit papano na aliw kami sa trapik.
    Last edited by carbomb; October 4th, 2007 at 09:47 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wahahahahaha thats too funny!!!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
[merged] ingat sa gitgitan at makipagduruan sa kalye.