New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ngii, matanda napala itong FA na mukha ngang mataray...

http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/lat...-pal-attendant

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    she is in a customer service business, "do you have a problem with me?" is an aggressive stance. what happened to the phrase "customer is always right"?

i agree mali rin ang congressman, but the FA isnt a saint herself, nagtaray sya, di nya alam na congressman pala tinarayan nya. kaya ngayon bumahag buntot nya.

sabi nga sa first page, a menopausal b!tch meets a power tripping congressman.
    sa ibang bansa sir meron naman silang phrase:

"we have the right to refuse service to anyone".

hindi lagi kasi right ang mga customers kasi for every right there's a corresponding obligation...

nag sorry na si congressman sa tv...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/01...nopausal-bitch

at least he admit it his fault calling the employee menopausal-bitch

"“Siguro palagay ko makakabuti rin iyon para malaman ng sambayanan punot dulo ano totoo This could have happened to any congressman or person. Lumalabas porke't congressman ako kontrabida na ako. Wag naman sana ganun," he said. "

so what if you are congressman..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Whatever I hate tongressmans in general, so yeah sue his ass to hell... I hope the "menopausal bitch" wins!

Not saying I like her though...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    she is in a customer service business, "do you have a problem with me?" is an aggressive stance. what happened to the phrase "customer is always right"?

i agree mali rin ang congressman, but the FA isnt a saint herself, nagtaray sya, di nya alam na congressman pala tinarayan nya. kaya ngayon bumahag buntot nya.

sabi nga sa first page, a menopausal b!tch meets a power tripping congressman.
    as far as i know, matagal nang obsolete ang saying na "the customer is always right".

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Wow, LOLA na talaga.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Ngii, matanda napala itong FA
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Wow, LOLA na talaga.
    Hehehe.

But still, hindi porke't LOLA (matanda na) pwede na bastusin.

Dapat nga mas magalang tayo (Tongressmen, included) sa matatanda. That's the Filipino way.
    Last edited by leonleon; January 12th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I wonder how did Manang FA looked in her better years...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/01...orry-magsaysay

PAL says sorry to Magsaysay
    By RG Cruz, ABS-CBN News
    Posted at 01/18/2011 1:04 PM | Updated as of 01/18/2011 3:33 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL) has apologized to a party-list lawmaker who had a rift with one of its employees.

In a letter dated December 23, 2010 addressed to Mrs. Attala Magsaysay, PAL Customer Management Officer Remigio C. Alina apologized to the family, and distanced the company from Sara Bonnin Ocampo’s complaints against her husband.

The customer service agent said Alliance of Volunteer Educators Party-list Rep. Eulogio Magsaysay called her a “menopausal bitch” when she declined a request that he be seated beside his son. Ticketing had seated them apart.

“On behalf of Philippine Airlines, please allow us to convey our sincerest regrets for the disappointment you and your family may have felt,” the letter read.

Furthermore, PAL management also blamed Ocampo for the fallout from the incident.

“While it is true that our ground staff does not have any authority to change seats of passengers, we believe that our staff should have exercised appropriate and effective customer relations as regards to the subject query. The incident happened quickly that the supervisor assigned at the gate did not have time to intervene,” PAL said.

PAL also effectively stressed that management eventually addressed Magsaysay’s request to be seated with his son.

In the same letter, PAL also disowned Ocampo’s complaints over the media.

“Certainly the CSA’s [Customer Service Agent] act of going to the media is beyond the control of Philippine Airlines and her personal acts and sentiments are not reflective of the position of Philippine Airlines,” the company said.

The letter ended with assurances that Ocampo’s case has been brought to the appropriate office for action by management.
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 18th, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    although I know na mayabang talaga ang mga buwayang tongressman, somehow I don't feel any pity sa "Customer Service Agent". tapos ginagamit pa siya ng union to further their agenda of pressuring PAL. tsk tsk tsk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The worst thing that can happen here, IMO, is a slap on the wrist....

11.9K:apple:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
menopausal bitch