New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    that is because they are willing to risk 90% over the 10%. stupid of them. :D
    yeah.... wanna share something, I met this guy who is already married. I was in 2nd year college. Tapos pang-gabi kasi yung klase ko nun. Eh, 930 na ko nun umuuwi. He would always fetch me at the MRT station and then drop me off in Bulacan. Tapos there was one time that he showed me his text, ang pangalan ko sa phone niya is yung name ng asawa niya plus the number 2 at the end. What the f*ck! One time din, sabi nya if I feel sleepy, iidlip ko na lang daw.... I told him I'm not sleepy. Ever since then, ayoko na magpasundo sa kanya. UUrrrggghh.... :fire:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    talaga? buti di pa sya nagkakamali ng padala ng text message na para sa iyo dapat pero sa asawa nya na-send. matulis din ang loko a.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    men & women will cheat because they can its a fact of llfe given the free will we all have

Bo Sanchez can write all the inspiring thought provoking percentages he likes and we can all say its a matter of attitude

your little sweety, colegiala, soccer mom ,tiangge loving homemaker WILL do it as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow

.....i leave the rest to you gentlemen and ladies' imagination

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rlp1099
    men & women will cheat because they can its a fact of llfe given the free will we all have

Bo Sanchez can write all the inspiring thought provoking percentages he likes and we can all say its a matter of attitude

your little sweety, colegiala, soccer mom ,tiangge loving homemaker WILL do it as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow

.....i leave the rest to you gentlemen and ladies' imagination
    sure, if that's your opinion. honestly, this is not about Bo Sanchez. just so happen that the article could be related why infidelity should not be committed. i disagree to your prejudice:
    perhaps they will if you don't do your part. relationship is still a two-way traffic.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Me, I can't help myself staring...then fantasize...then one big sigh, haay

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sa opinion ko hindi naman siguro lahat...feeling ko lang bf ko,hindi!haha!minsan niloloko ko nga,wag lang siya papahuli sakin!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGirl
    sa opinion ko hindi naman siguro lahat...feeling ko lang bf ko,hindi!haha!minsan niloloko ko nga,wag lang siya papahuli sakin!!!
    my girlfriend used to say that... but then, i always believed what you give is is what you get. thus, if you don't love your gf/bf (or even wife/husband) enough, most likely infidelity would follow. saka sayang ang panahon, saka sa dami ng ginagawa ko di ko na maisip magloko... hehehe
    Last edited by ian_rex; January 28th, 2006 at 02:49 PM.

There is a thing called Karma.

What goes around comes around as they say.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    uh-huh that is definitely right!! I do believe in karma because one of my ex who had cheated on me.... well.....what goes around comes around for the worst on his part... tsk tsk.....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sa iba proud pa sila sa mga ginagawa nila grabe pero pag ako osangnana nakakahiya sa pangalan and sa family.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Men by nature polygamous?