Oct 2002
    walang akong userid..
    pwede ba ba kumuha kahit sino..
    kahit d member ng honda club?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayaw gumana ng user id ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ko rin mabasa.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may bayad na daw membership dyan kahit sa board pagkaalam ko..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ito po yung naka post sa hcp...by ACIDRAIN paste ko lang:

I have a very close friend who has cancer of the cervix. It’s already stage 4. Right now she is already undergoing several treatment procedures at St. Luke’s in order for her to survive. She is undergoing Linear Acceleration and Chemotherapy simultaneously and later on, she will undergo High Dose Rate Brachytherapy (which is only available at Makati Med and St. Luke’s).

Sometimes we wonder why these people, who are not that really well-off in life, are the ones often hit by this kind of problem. For me, I just ask the question but the only thing I know is, it happens for a reason that only the ONE up there knows. Right now, the only thing I can do is to help her financially. Even her closest relatives can not cover all the medical expenses which are very prohibitive in her case. She is just on the 40% of her treatment but my financial contribution is almost depleted that it will only last until March 2, Tuesday. And her treatment can not stop or else she won’t get the maximum effect of the treatment and there will be a danger that her condition might get worse.

And now, the next thing I can do is to ask help for her. Please help me raise 400T for her to continue the treatment after March 2 till she survives. You can help in a lot of ways like donating, or give her the medicines she need, or by asking help from other people or organization as well or simply, include her in your prayers.

Just in case you want to give her a hand, her name is Ruthebba Alcaraz, you can reach her directly at 0916-5226052 (her sister’s cell no.) or thru me at 0917-6264501 so I can give her your messages. And just in case you want to give financial help directly in any amount, you may do so by sending it to her at 54 Sta. Cecilia St., San Antonio Valley XIV, Sucat, Parañaque. If you are sending check, please make it payable to Ruthebba Alcaraz. You may also deposit to Ruthebba P. Alcaraz S/A 540079731 Banco de Oro. I personally assure you that all your donations will be well accounted for.

You may wonder why I really want to help this person; I love this person that I will do anything to keep her alive because after all she is… my mother.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    odell wala ....kakaregister ko lang para lang makita yung thread :P hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ang sad naman

Maybe you can help her out...