New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka akala ni kapatid na isuzuzoom "gapas-style" at walang handheld grasscutter

Stuckinstock, I worked on two carriers namely USS Independence and USS Kitty Hawk.

The most dangerous job in the world indeed. Its not just a job, its an Adventure! hahaha

di ba v-dub? ;) lurker!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    baka akala ni kapatid na isuzuzoom "gapas-style" at walang handheld grasscutter

Stuckinstock, I worked on two carriers namely USS Independence and USS Kitty Hawk.

The most dangerous job in the world indeed. Its not just a job, its an Adventure! hahaha

di ba v-dub? ;) lurker!
    Sarap naman naging work mo sir karding! My dad has a friend who is in the Navy as well pag nadadalaw nga samin dati nagpapakwento ako everything about aircraft carriers and fighter aircraft. totoo bang it takes about a month para malibot mo tlga ang isang aircraft carrier from bow to stern top deck to lowest deck?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven
    There's nothing wrong naman with having grass cutters in an airport.
    OT

sana nagpakalat na rin sila ng kambing kasama nung mga grasscutters... pag tinamad na yung mga tao...kambing naman ang magtatrabaho as grass cutters ... may kaldereta business pa NAIA

kakatuwa yung picture ng F16 na tinutulak ng tao.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The AFP came out with a recent statement saying that they won't purchase new fighter planes for the Philippine Air Force until 2011. Meanwhile, the country's air defences would have to do with the S-211 trainers acquired from Italy (from what I know, there's not much left of them). The S-211 jets are slower than the F-5's and cannot carry a lot of stores owing to their short wingspan. They're also suitable only for short range missions, meaning, you really can't use it for border patrol missions.
    Last edited by Altis6453; November 25th, 2005 at 02:45 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    it's sad to remember that we used to have a squadron of jet fighters in the 70's ngayon kulelat na.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
May F-16 na sa pinas!