New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by neko-chan
    i recommend Pimsleur teaching method, i'm learning japanese right now, and i think i can already hold a conversation with a native japanese. And i'm just 1/2 through the lessons. Meron sila available for the Spanish and French. Pimsleur is one of the most expensive language learning tapes/CD out there, costing around $800++. Luckily, you can download them via bittorent and other p2p (not that i encourage piracy, k?). Maybe I'll try Spanish later, hehe...
    golly gee!! can we be friends?. japanese i love that in anime...let me check my undestanding of that language.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by neko-chan
    i recommend Pimsleur teaching method, i'm learning japanese right now, and i think i can already hold a conversation with a native japanese. And i'm just 1/2 through the lessons. Meron sila available for the Spanish and French. Pimsleur is one of the most expensive language learning tapes/CD out there, costing around $800++. Luckily, you can download them via bittorent and other p2p (not that i encourage piracy, k?). Maybe I'll try Spanish later, hehe...
    wala ba sa Greenhils or Quiapo ito ?(ooppss sory pala mga mods)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    you could be toi, tu, vous, etc in french... it depends...

iba pa rin kapag may kausap ka... books are good audio books are better, but people speaking french is still the best...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ei... ihateyouandme open pa ba yung post mo regarding the call center positions? QA?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
mastering french and spanish