New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    A typical filipino house, puro pictures.. Minsan wala na sa lugar yung mga picture niya, parang i love myself and dating hehe..

I can't imagine parang normal lang house niya, sa laki ng kinikita niya.. as i watched other cribs episodes, yung mga never heard na rappers hanep ang bahay, gamit at mga oto.. si pakyaw puro pictures! hanep!

ok lang maglagay ng pictures sa bahay, but it can be done in a nice way

you can't blame manny and jinkie, they would decorate their house the way they would have done it kung hindi sumikat si manny. . .they may have money, but they can't acquire fine taste that easily. . .

expect a sensibly decorated pacquiao house sa time ng mga apo nila--yung mga anak nila ngayon, me pag-asang makapick up from reading or pag makakapunta sa mga bahay ng mayayaman nilang classmates but will surely still be influenced ng mga makikita nila sa bahay nila

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sayang. deins ko napanood yung video. bwiset na copyright yan. :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Armored Escalade & H2.....wow!
    Saw pictures also of Chavit & PNoy from that ANC news item.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-fi...ily-protection

Pacquiao's armored car ensures family protection

By Jared Bray, ABS-CBN North America News Bureau

OGDEN, Utah – Tricking out luxury SUVs with bullet-proof plating is just one of the many features international armoring corporation offers its clients, including Manny Pacquiao.

The company sells roadside protection to politicians, business leaders, and professional athletes. Lately, their favorite client has been Pacquiao, the world’s pound-for-pound boxing king.

Vice President of International Armoring Philippines, Tom Fleenor said, “We built a vehicle for him, for his protection, not necessarily for Manny himself, but for the protection of his family, for his wife and his children.”

Eventually, Pacquiao bought two vehicles from international armoring, including a Cadillac Escalade and a Hummer H2, both of which were enhanced with the company’s highest protection levels.

“Pacquiao’s rides have been accessorized with ballistic materials and 42-mm ballistic glass, which can resist fire from high-powered rifles.”

Since he closed the deal, Fleenor said he became good friends with Pacquiao. The friendship opened a lot of doors and led to more high-profile Filipino clients.

“It’s nice to be able to build a personal relationship with these individuals and to be able to go into the homes of the governors and the homes of the presidents and the homes of these big politicians and have dinner with their families.”

Business has been lucrative in the Philippines. International Armor plans on opening a plant in Subic Bay.

Fleenor said, “We have the ability to go to the Philippines and take up some of that market share as well as put local talent there to work.”

When they inaugurate their new factory in the Philippines, Fleenor said, it would be an honor to have Pacquiao do the ribbon cutting. He is, after all, a walking endorsement of how tough the company’s vehicles can get.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 17th, 2011 at 04:32 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    malamang yang mga anak ni pacman e magmamadaling kumuha ng driver's license pag nagkamulat tungkol sa sasakyan . . .swerteng mga bata

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Manny Pacquiao MTV Cribs