New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Both cars are phenominal in their own category. In a straight line performance category, power to weight ratio, torque and traction always wins. I myself am registered with MBworld and I do admit that there are a few members who are quite "immature". What could you expect out of teenagers who's parents buy them cars such as G55, SL55, 65 and such? Not many respect the cars and more often than not end up "thrashing" their cars at a nearby drag-strip. And yes, warranties on these high-dollar babies are voided when the factory gets a hold of these time slips recorded on the track or at any SCCA sanctioned auto-cross. Most of the "kill-stories" are from these immature "brats". There is no reason to prove that your car is better than someone elses. Each person has their own choice and preference, and for myself, I know what I drive and I really do not see the need to prove anything to anyone. BMWs are great machines and so are MBs. I guess thats why there are forums for fans of each brand...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Both cars are phenominal in their own category. In a straight line performance category, power to weight ratio, torque and traction always wins. I myself am registered with MBworld and I do admit that there are a few members who are quite "immature". What could you expect out of teenagers who's parents buy them cars such as G55, SL55, 65 and such? Not many respect the cars and more often than not end up "thrashing" their cars at a nearby drag-strip. And yes, warranties on these high-dollar babies are voided when the factory gets a hold of these time slips recorded on the track or at any SCCA sanctioned auto-cross. Most of the "kill-stories" are from these immature "brats". There is no reason to prove that your car is better than someone elses. Each person has their own choice and preference, and for myself, I know what I drive and I really do not see the need to prove anything to anyone. BMWs are great machines and so are MBs. I guess thats why there are forums for fans of each brand...
    great write up speedy...i own an e46 M3 as well but AMG engineering is just plain amazing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
man!this is unbelievable!!g55 amg smoked up e46 m3...