1. Join Date
    May 2006
    There is still hope for her afterall.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    over 1100 hate-filled comments dun sa "special blog" :rofl01:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa tingin ko hindi yung mga insults ang nagpabago sa isip niya kundi yung mga death threats..

pero anyway, i applaud her for being mature and accepting that she was wrong and asking for forgiveness. kaya sa iba pang mga writers at journalist to be, let this be a lesson.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ok. end of story, and her career.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ano kaya't maisipan pa siyang idemanda ng manufacturer ng AXE and CHARLIE?....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    lesson learned: if you dont have anything nice to say, just shut the f&*k up! :hit:

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    She's resigned, so I guess this shows a couple of things:

The blogworld and the internet as a whole has proven once again that it is a very effective vehicle for grassroots mobilization. It has now affected a person, a life, a family. Someone who was making a living. How this will affect her financial health I don't know, but I know one thing for sure, she will start watching what she says from now on. Whether the moral outrage had substance or not, it worked.

OR

What malu wrote really did extend past the bounds of decency. She was using the imagined pedestal of her supposed social status as a means to look down her nose at her fellow filipinos. The anger and outrage directed at her was palpable, and it seems even with the bandwagon-type of "i want to throw a tomato too" backlash that came about, there just might have been a good reason for it.

I can't decide yet...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    case closed!!! next willie revillame....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    death threats? yun ba yung lilitsonin sya?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me, she got what she deserves. Pasalamat siya na buhay pa siya.

Next topic, si Willie.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Malu Fernandez Resigns