New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahaha....anlaki ng galit nyo kay Ms. Fernandez...mas malaki pa kesa sa kanya :evillaugh

to Jun's point, i think there's a certain something in people that inspires this level of anger and hatred among Filipinos. i'm not sure if it's the "matapobre" or "better-than-you" mentality, or something else.

remember the girl who called Manny Pacquiao a monkey, or the fake letter supposedly from Art Bell trashing the Filipino race? similar attitude, similar reaction :hihihi:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we wont be any better than her if we keep on posting these kinds of crap.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ahaha....anlaki ng galit nyo kay Ms. Fernandez...mas malaki pa kesa sa kanya :evillaugh

to Jun's point, i think there's a certain something in people that inspires this level of anger and hatred among Filipinos. i'm not sure if it's the "matapobre" or "better-than-you" mentality, or something else.

remember the girl who called Manny Pacquiao a monkey, or the fake letter supposedly from Art Bell trashing the Filipino race? similar attitude, similar reaction :hihihi:
    I suppose it's ok to let em rip just to blow off some steam. But as adults, I think we should know when enough is enough, stand back, and sort things out. That's just me, though.

The last time I ever reacted in anger was when I called an old (female caucasian) teacher, "You Old Hag" in the 4th grade when she cited me for talking in the lunch line. He He

Of course, my parents made sure I never did that again.... and probably why I won't do much name-calling here.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by akoitoanoh View Post

Let's not hate on Malu because she's fierce and fabulous! The hairstyle actually makes her look nice. But the body, unmistakeably her!
    nicely done!!!...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope someone will close this thread and I think some of you will agree with me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    An afternoon with St. Laurent
    By MALU FERNANDEZ
    Just recently, the new Yves St. Laurent makeup counter at the Rustan’s Edsa Shangrila opened. The afternoon of facials, makeup makeovers and manicures were hosted by fabulous Mia Nolasco and vivacious Vanessa Mayuga. The afternoon was like having merienda at your friend’s living room with wine and canapés while being pampered with Yves St. Laurent products applied by attendants in YSL tuxedo suit uniforms. YSL makeup has been around for a while but with today’s technology, new formulations and items have emerged.
    The most memorable lipstick they have which has been around forever is YSL #19. It is a deep shade of fuchsia. Most people are surprised that it isn’t a shade of red but true to YSL’s non-conformity, he chose fuchsia instead of red and called it the new red. And to date, it is still the number one selling color of lipstick.
    Thé newest product which is attracting worldwide attention is the Touche Eclat which used to have sold one piece every 20 seconds. Now, it is selling at a phenomenal rate of one piece every 15 seconds. Touche Eclat is a take-anywhere pen-brush for adding a touch of light or banishing shadows and signs of fatigue from the eye area, the hollow of the chin, around the lips and the sides of the nose. Its ultra-fine, moisturizing texture can be applied on bare skin or over makeup. Instant radiance ensured. It was mentioned in the book How to survive in high heels as the number one item to take on a deserted island if you had only one item to take. After testing out and seeing it on the other ladies, it was quite evident as to why it is their fastest-selling product.
    My other favorite product was the foundation with a brush. No mess no fuss. This first foundation-brush unites a revolutionary gesture and an exceptional formula. Every woman can be her own beauty artist and realize simply and in a funny way a perfect make up as professionals. No more fingertips full of foundation, no more mask effect. The Perfect Touch formula includes the exclusive “baby skin complex” that restores the skin’s moisture level and ideal oxygenation. The skin is naturally softer, smoother and more luminous.
    Then for nail care, they had this nail polish pen that was quite unique because you clicked the bottom of the pen and voila, the polish comes out of the brush attached to the tip of the pen and then you just brush away.
    Thegood thing about YSL products are they are always the best quality. From all the data and facts I have gathered through the years about YSL, he will never license out his name to an inferior product. He didn’t sell out his name to a lot of licensing deals because financially he really didn’t need to.
    Although he made a lot of money with his early fragrances like Opium and Kouros, the face for the new Lhomme fragrance is hot young actor Olivier Martinez. YSL revolves with the times as fashion is always ever-changing. Before, the image model used to be Rupert Everett. Now, it is someone newer, fresher, and more the look of the times as I am sure that the new scent is also as light and fresh as the new trend for cologne is to date. All in all, it was a perfect afternoon spent with good company and light social banter so check out the new counter at Rustan’s Edsa Shangrila. I am sure you will find something suitable to your taste.

kahapon ito sa Manila Standard Today (20aug07)

tsskk..tsskk.. ni hindi man lang na apektuhan tong Manila Standard na ito ah...alive pa rin si wannabe [SIZE=2]Monday, August 20[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    I hope someone will close this thread and I think some of you will agree with me.

Agree.

Enough has been said about Porky. Huwag ng pag-aksayahan ng panahon itong "double dead" na si Malu Fat.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Malu Fernandez discriminate OFWs