New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    how can they wash your car properly eh konting tubig lang ang ginagamit nila....

swirl marks galore ang oto mo pagkatapos
    Kasi iisa lang atang basahan ang gamit nila. Pag nalaglag sa flooring, dumikit ang dumi, sabay punas ulit. Ayun....gasgas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Kasi iisa lang atang basahan ang gamit nila. Pag nalaglag sa flooring, dumikit ang dumi, sabay punas ulit. Ayun....gasgas.
    hinde lang yan 2 tabo lang ng tubig ang ginagamit nila...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Never tried it because of it's price! I'd rather waste my time bringing my car to the carwash that's worth only 70 pesos, at least it's clean and they don't really save up water just like what parking lots do. Siguro not save up, they limit the use of their water because if they don't the parking lot space will be muddy. ;)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have never tried it either...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    linis taxi lang gagawin nila say 200 petot? ako nalang maglilinis tapos bili ko ng tsibog yung 200 sabay tulog after

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Please lang... for the sake of your car and the cars parked next to you, please don't have your car washed by them.

I really hate it when the car parked next to me has his/her car washed by those blue/green boys. At best, my car will end up having water splash stains. PERO I already got dinged by the butt of the those idiots' car wash wand because the car he/she is washing is parked too close to mine. GRrrr!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    never want to try sa carpark mall. ang mahal (200pesos is the price for a complete wash that includes body wash, under-body wash, engine wash, vacuum, wax). usually i am the one cleaning the cars at home. pag maraming oras, foam wash. pag 30mins na lang spare time, running water only.

pero pag tinamad ako, saka na lang ako pupunta sa carwash shop, but never on carpark. 40-60pesos lang kc e. but there are times na may naiiwang spots na hindi nasabon or napunasan so ako na lang magpupunas. pag ganun ang nangyari, di na ko babalik sa shop na yun. maselan kc ako sa paglilinis ng sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i never tried it..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Only super stupid people would avail of it. hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12