Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Type these coordinates on Google Earth:

54°39'44.62"S 36°11'42.47"W

You'll see this:

Close up:

---

I measured the object on google earth. It measures around 63 meters in length. The width of the path is 9 meters. Suspecting it was a Boeing airplane that crashed, I did a Google search and found out that the Boeing 777 fuselage is 63.7 meters long and the width is 11 meters wide. Give or take +/- 1, both measurements appears to be very close. The Malaysian airline MH370 is a Boeing 777-200 model.

MH-370 Boieng 777 200 Ref: http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives...ing777-940.jpg

I’ve zoomed in on the object on Google earth and I can see some hints of the nose cone and the pilot’s windows. I can also see what appears to be the plane’s tail wing and its shadow. I believe a commercial airline crashed on a mountain and lost both of its wings and skidded about 1 km before coming to a stop.

However, I'm not sure of the Google earth dates whether it is accurate or not and some people have commented it's not accurate. I also have to wonder if this is really the lost Malaysian airline, how on earth did it crash on South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands which is on the southern tip of South America?

Some people say it's just an avalanche and some UFO (lol).

Well, I don't know, but, it sure matched the measurements which is something I have to wonder.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    bro ita ba yun ginamitan mo ng caliper? [emoji28]

anything is possible after 9-11

FOCUS

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    ^LOL!

Google earth app has a measuring tool, so no need to go on the screen and use the caliper. LOL!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if this is what we think it is, then why has there been no glaring news about the finding of one of the more celebrated missing aircraft in recent history?

i watched a program a few weeks back.
    it was a graveyard of sorts, of crashed aircraft.
    when the planes crashed there, and there were more than one, those concerned just swooped in, got the bodies or survivors and whatever else they deemed top secret, and left.
    the plane carcasses are still there... sort of a tourist spot for the hardy.
    but this was somewhere in europe's harsh, snow-y country.

errr... do these posts have anything to do with retz's infamous "good riddance" post, resurrected from several years ago?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 1st, 2018 at 05:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The imagery was taken sometime April 2010. The error accuracy typically just spans a few months (3-4 months on average). It's unlikely that the error could be +4 years.

Nope. That can't be MH370.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if this is what we think it is, then why has there been no glaring news about the finding of one of the more celebrated missing aircraft in recent history?
    That's the big question.

Nope. That can't be MH370.
    I don't think the plane could reach that far all the way to the tip of South America. I guess, I'll have to rule out MH370.

But, the mystery still remains. Why does it have a similar measurement of the fuselage as MH370? Maybe, it's a similar plane, that could explain it.

Anyway, unless someone goes all the way there and investigate, we simply don't know what the hell it is.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    That's the big question.

I don't think the plane could reach that far all the way to the tip of South America. I guess, I'll have to rule out MH370.

But, the mystery still remains. Why does it have a similar measurement of the fuselage as MH370? Maybe, it's a similar plane, that could explain it.

Anyway, unless someone goes all the way there and investigate, we simply don't know what the hell it is.
    Operation Paraquet - Wikipedia

Operation Paraquet was the code name for the British military operation to recapture the island of South Georgia from Argentine military control in April 1982 at the start of the Falklands War...

...Reconnaissance phase[edit]
    Conqueror was first on the scene and carried out a survey of key areas of the South Georgia coast.[5] The operation was originally supposed to involve both SAS and Special Boat Service (SBS) forces being infiltrated onto South Georgia by helicopters from the Tidespring and Antrim, but the plan had to be changed when the two Wes*** helicopters transporting the SAS troops from an ambitious location on the northeast coast crashed in bad weather on Fortuna Glacier; the troops and aircrew were rescued by Antrim's Wes*** helicopter, the last Wes*** remaining to the expedition...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    ^That's possible but it's way back in 1982. The tracks and the object would have been covered in snow.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    the search continues, a new possible location ...

I hope they find the plane, bring closure to the families, and determine the cause of the crash once and for all for the peace of mind of all air travelers

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132