New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you could still recall judiel nieva from the agoo apparition...

pinagkakitaan lang ng magulang niya ang pobreng pinoy sa paniniwalang eto na ang katotohanan, tama yung pagbabalik loob, pero huwag naman sanang gawin at gamitin ito sa ikakasama sa ngalan ng diyos...

but if you could still remember,some years ago in manila, it was friday and there was a total blackout, streets were disastrous because there was no signal lights theres havoc i believe i came from virgin cafe in timog when the lights went off, then following day was a flooding and earthquake i came from tomas morato from a dinner with friends, come sunday church are filled with so many people including me thinking that the end of the world is near...

in reality i may think that the end is near the earth is getting old like human it experiences discomfort like the storms, earthquake, tidal waves, like human the earth also degenerate in time...

so when will the end be...only God knows...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you could still recall judiel nieva from the agoo apparition...

pinagkakitaan lang ng magulang niya ang pobreng pinoy sa paniniwalang eto na ang katotohanan, tama yung pagbabalik loob, pero huwag naman sanang gawin at gamitin ito sa ikakasama sa ngalan ng diyos...

but if you could still remember,some years ago in manila, it was friday and there was a total blackout, streets were disastrous because there was no signal lights theres havoc i believe i came from virgin cafe in timog when the lights went off, then following day was a flooding and earthquake i came from tomas morato from a dinner with friends, come sunday church are filled with so many people including me thinking that the end of the world is near...

in reality i may think that the end is near the earth is getting old like human it experiences discomfort like the storms, earthquake, tidal waves, like human the earth also degenerate in time...

so when will the end be...only God knows...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by magichunter View Post
    a lot of pinoys say kung oras mo, oras mo na. usually sinasabi ito before boarding a local plane.
    just a question paano kung hinde pa oras ng passengers, pero oras na ng pilot?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Akala ko ba walang nakakaalam ng End of Days.....bakit bigla yata nahulaan dyan?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    just a question paano kung hinde pa oras ng passengers, pero oras na ng pilot?

meron pa naman back up pilot.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I believe that the world will end one day...but with these predictions coming out it does not make sense...predictions are not 100% accurate they just scare people...just pray and be ready for any eventuality.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    must be volcanic? or gumagalaw yun lava underneath?

anyways...the dikya theory isnt so far off...there are weirder things that animals in groups can do...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by magichunter View Post
    i also remembered this day. the official announcement was migrating jellyfish. there were sightings of multiple jellyfish in bataan region or subic region ata. it was so funny that pinoys in those days were so dumbfounded and we easily believed the jellyfish theory.

but here's one thing I have observed and experienced on that fateful day: the earthquake was not tectonic. the shaking was up and down not left or right like when tectonic plates move.

on the brighter side of the US news on that weekend, there was a news article on the World section about a US nuclear submarine chasing a ghost sub daw along the Philippine trench, North Korea was mentioned later in the article.

could it be that there was an explosion so big in magnitude under the ocean to cause for the Philippine islands to move up then down (not sideways) then an unscheduled migration of lots and lots jellyfishes
    OB's BACK!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    lakas ng pang amoy!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    these predictions are really crazy. kahit nga sa revelation hindi nasabi kung kelan ang judgement day eh.
    Last edited by c_cube; July 11th, 2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: grammar check

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Lucia reveals the 3rd Secret of Fatima