New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    tumaas ang price. dati yung last digit request 3k lang, then naging 8k, and now 15k.

yung 3alpha+2numeric dati nang 25k.
    15k including the letters not just the last digit.

I have a chat with an LTO today, he said the reason their office is doing this is because many plate number combinations are not being used, and its not effectively distributing the number vehicles on their specific coding day.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Leaves me wondering, since we are gonna apply for this "special plate"... will we have to choose 4 digits now instead of 3? Because LTO again announced the release of their very popular new license plates.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just talked to my SA and he said that I will still get the old format ABC 123. It was submitted for Registration on February.

I requested for an 8 ending but my SA said he cannot promise na bec LTO is strict now. I said any day just not Monday!!!! Hay wala din kwenta binili ko na auto kung same coding. My SA said if that happens gawan niya paraan para mabago. Wtf LTO!!!!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Girl View Post
    I just talked to my SA and he said that I will still get the old format ABC 123. It was submitted for Registration on February.

I requested for an 8 ending but my SA said he cannot promise na bec LTO is strict now. I said any day just not Monday!!!! Hay wala din kwenta binili ko na auto kung same coding. My SA said if that happens gawan niya paraan para mabago. Wtf LTO!!!!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Madam, anong paraan daw ba magagawa ng SA mo? Pa-share naman.

I am in the same boat as you are. Wag lang sana Wednesday ang coding ng new car ko.

My SA was not able to promise anything to me.

iwanttime

Hyundai Tucson Theta-II GLS A/T 2010

Mitsubishi Monterosport GLS-V 4x2 DSL A/T 2014

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ph Gov agencies are not for public service..they will make your life harder....in the first place they have your name and plate number..why the hell they gonna issue you another plate number na pareho ang ending sa isang plate mo?..and they are enforcing this coding sh!t...

Another root of redtape and corruption..dyan magsisimula ang under the table para makakuha ka ng gusto mo na ending
    Sent from Toyota Chatswood
    Last edited by ozcity; March 29th, 2014 at 05:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12