New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ecozone View Post
    current lot price in LGV range from 18-25k/sqm depending on location, not much compared to other prime subdivisions, advantage lang is flood free and good view, pero nasa faultline kaya the price will tend to drop in the future...
    not really, bro. a good friend of ours had their house's first floor flooded by ondoy. there are some parts of the vilage that are really low.

also, i think the market price per sqm is higher than 18-25k. then, other prime subdivisions are on the 35-50k per sqm now.

not sure though on the zonal valuation. maybe the 18-25k/sqm fits it more.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Kasi sa Frost Plan nung 1940s(?), that area was supposed to be a watershed!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    not really, bro. a good friend of ours had their house's first floor flooded by ondoy. there are some parts of the vilage that are really low.

also, i think the market price per sqm is higher than 18-25k. then, other prime subdivisions are on the 35-50k per sqm now.

not sure though on the zonal valuation. maybe the 18-25k/sqm fits it more.
    what i mean is the upper portions, rolling terrain yan, kaya di parepareho presyo ng lot dyan dahil yung lowest portion is almost river level na kaya binabaha..

6 years ago 12-18k/sqm lang ang lot price dyan, syempre tumaas na ang market value lately, pero di na siguro tataas yan...

zonal value should be lower, kaya lugi yung mga magbebenta ng property dyan specially now...

just speculating...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, the lower portions (Phase 2 or 3?) near Marikina/Tumana were flooded. There are two other phases that are on the hillside with a nice view.

Actually, Marikina is really a flood plain.

Right after Ondoy, automatic renovation and bili bago kotse yung mga tao dun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Loyola grand villas- earthquake prone