New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    “Be honest even if others are not, even if others will not, even if others can not.”

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    problem#1:how to implement the law?
    problem#2:who will implement it?
    answer:nobody.....cops? nah!....gma?....dont think so....lawyers?....pay me first!!then wait for the result in about...ten years? like i said NOBODY..................

dy3LKY: mmm... those are some strong words, but I cannot disagree with you. I just hope we won't end up like Mexico where most businessmen buy bullet proof vehicles to protect themselves.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Well, it's got to start somewhere. Why not start with ourselves? No matter if everybody else is doing it. It doesn't make it right.

Do the right thing. Always. Even when nobody is looking.

Mahirap? It is. We're human. But it should not stop us from trying.

==== Reminds me of the story:

This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kasi minsa yun law makers creates laws thats would benefit them not to all, pero it has good intention but the end result is that they gain, and yun ang mali, masyadong pinupulitika

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i think not only law has some problem in the Phils. but the law maker as well as law ABIDING CITIZEN.. sinabi kong abiding pero di abider hehehe.. law maker itself, makes the law for their own benefit kaya kita nyo ang bawat batas sa Phils ay walang explanation on itself.. iba iba ang ibig sabihin.. tanong ka sa isang abogado, iba ang interpretation nya.. tanong ka sa kabila iba rin. that is the technique also ng mga gumagawa ng batas para sila sila ang magkaintindihan... masasabi nating sila ang sumusuway pero di pagsuway ang kanilang ginagawa base sa kanilang salaysay d ba..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    WE'RE IN DEEP ****!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Hero: Thats what laws are for...

mmm... do we have decipline? I doubt it, kung meron man konte lang... lets face reality wag tayo maging mga hipocrito... problema dito madaming laws pero di naman naimplement o kaya ninggas kugon. If the government implement the laws CONSISTENTLY then we would have some sense of dicipline. Parang magulang ang gobyerno at tayo mga anak... kung di tayo tuturuan at parusahan kung mag kamali tayo matututo ba tayo? hinde kasi walang consequense.
    there is a difference between a law that imposes a system of fear and punishment as its only method of maintaining discipline and one that gives the people the freedom to make their own mistakes and pay for them.

Its the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy, the method of implementation of the law.

Thats a huge difference.

Im all for people being reminded and hecked being forced to follow the law, but not at the expense that it becomes a symbol of tyranny that is often related to punishment and fear.

A system that imposed that law in a manner that creates respect for it on the other hand, it what I hope to happen in our country.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
A Look At Filipino Mentality