New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay here is the computation that the agent sent me. So after investing Php500k for 5yrs I will be earning Php966k interest plus Php500k principal on the 6th year.Attachment 38862

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Walang overhead cost pala magpatakbo ng gas station [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kaya nga eh

over optimistic naman yan
    Alam mo saan pattern yun offer na yan? Sa pautang interest 3% a month, dami intsik gumagawa niyang.

X% monthly then after term balik pa buong principal.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; June 9th, 2021 at 07:11 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    No need to study na the business proposal, kasi mas mura nga sa bank kesa sa 4% monthly, so alam mo na lokohan na yan. Mas mababa pa ata interest ng credit card, kahit unsecured.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Okay here is the computation that the agent sent me. So after investing Php500k for 5yrs I will be earning Php966k interest plus Php500k principal on the 6th year.Attachment 38862

“Diveded”

Little errors can derail business proposals, this isnt a good one to start with

You know what they say: If its too good to be true, its probably not true

Also gas stations are low profit margin businesses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

that's not a computation.
    that's a wish list.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    The only way to find out is to go to their main office just a few blocks away from where I am now and listen to their business proposal on gas station expansion also I will have the time to ask questions and see how they answer maybe the 4% is net amount and they have already computed the cost and come up with that figure. The agent even told me that instead of putting your money in mutual funds, stocks or even real estate you invest here instead to get better ROI. They even showed photos of various gasoline station on going construction works so investor knows where their money goes to and not just simply recruitment or buying products scheme.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Now I know why ponzi schemes still thrive today despite a lot of them being exposed in the news.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    The only way to find out is to go to their main office just a few blocks away from where I am now and listen to their business proposal on gas station expansion also I will have the time to ask questions and see how they answer maybe the 4% is net amount and they have already computed the cost and come up with that figure. The agent even told me that instead of putting your money in mutual funds, stocks or even real estate you invest here instead to get better ROI. They even showed photos of various gasoline station on going construction works so investor knows where their money goes to and not just simply recruitment or buying products scheme.

ingat baka mabudol ka dyan hahahaha kailangan lang ng physical presence nila

too good to be true. seems like a waste of time to even listen

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Now I know why ponzi schemes still thrive today despite a lot of them being exposed in the news.
    Because they show proof and evidence that your money is really going for gas station expansion and everything looks legit with the receipt and signed notarized contract they even took selfie photos after contract signing for co-franchise and people who invested are all smiles.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Because they show proof and evidence that your money is really going for gas station expansion and everything looks legit with the receipt and signed notarized contract they even took selfie photos after contract signing for co-franchise and people who invested are all smiles.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    as it should be!
    ALL advertisements for investment are like that.
    even googling, the advertisers say something like, "...watch your profits pour in like black gold...".

just saying,
    listen to their spiel carefully.
    ask questions.
    if they can't answer these questions in a logical manner...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567