New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Yung mga taong nabubuwang kasi sa Pinas, they don't commit mass murder. Umaakyat lang sila ng billboard, nyahahaha!!!

I guess us Asians are wired differently from Caucasians, with regards to coping with stress and dementia.

Seriously, anti-gun advocates will surely use this incident again as a rallying cry to ban gun ownership. In a way, even though I'm a gun owner myself, I'm beginning to rally to their cause. Incidents like these really dampen my spirits. Kawawa kasi talaga yung mga biktima, in the prime of their youth pa mandin.
    Last edited by Galactus; September 25th, 2008 at 06:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    also saw this in tv patrol, sana hindi mangyari dito sa atin yan..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Incidents like these really dampen my spirits. Kawawa kasi talaga yung mga biktima, in the prime of their youth pa mandin.
    Yes, I believe anyone in a right state of mind, gun owner or not, wouldn't want their kids, or loved ones, in school, or any establishment, even streets and highways, with unstable individuals like these, suppossedly "screened" then given a license to purchase and own a gun.

I saw an update in CNN. There was an earlier school shooting massacre na rin pala, also with a licensed gun owner! Despite that previous massacre from a licensed gun owner, Finland was not able to make any effective changes in their licensing screening that could have prevented this 2nd massacre.

From the news, these two individuals both had no previous criminal record, and somehow "proved" that the gun was just for their target shooting sport/hobby only. - and that gave the police no choice but to allow the license!
    Last edited by Autobeat; September 26th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Licensed Gun Owner Murders 10 People