New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Kami sa bahay lang, pahinga and spend some quality time with the family. A welcome relief from all the stress at work; and the perfect time to slow down a bit. Probably watch our church's senakulo with the wifey.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good ol' fashion barbecue sa bahay. Lots of shrimp, fish, and red meat. Plus a clambake...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by AtariZero View Post
    Good ol' fashion barbecue sa bahay. Lots of shrimp, fish, and red meat. Plus a clambake...
    Red meat on a Good Friday? I would assume you're not with the Catholics.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    work...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sa bahay lang pero gusto ko umuwi sa pangasinan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bahay lang, punta cguro sa mga cousins(walking distance)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    After our participation in the Good Friday church activities in Bulacan, balik kami sa MM at dito sa bahay lang....

2301:dog1:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sa bahay lang para walang gastos.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hinanap ko si tbabe sa batangas kaya lang ayaw magpakita

OT: sino na nakapunta sa inyo sa Laiya, San Juan, Batangas? ganda ng beach puting buhangin parang Bora tsaka mababaw lang ang tubig at walang kaalon-alon ideal para sa mga bata. 100 meters from seashore hanggang hita pa lang ang tubig.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Hinanap ko si tbabe sa batangas kaya lang ayaw magpakita

OT: sino na nakapunta sa inyo sa Laiya, San Juan, Batangas? ganda ng beach puting buhangin parang Bora tsaka mababaw lang ang tubig at walang kaalon-alon ideal para sa mga bata. 100 meters from seashore hanggang hita pa lang ang tubig.
    In answer to your OT, I went to La Luz last Saturday to Sunday with my family. Twas indeed very nice and I am thanking tsikot coz I found out about the resort because of the posts here.

This Holy Week though, I just stayed home with my family. Good Friday was observed doing what I did last year. We rode our bikes around town as there was no traffic, here is the link http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...ht=mikafajardo

My name in that forums is mikafajardo and as usual we enjoyed the streets of Metro Manila like it was very safe even for riders.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
LENTEN Seasons