Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa SM nga daming POLO Sports.. mga tig 300.00 lang

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    sa SM nga daming POLO Sports.. mga tig 300.00 lang
    i mean yung polo ng lacoste. sorry kung di clear yung question ko.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pa yata akong nakikitang fake na polo ng Lacoste.

OT: bakit kaya ina-allow ng SM magbenta ng fakes sa department stores nila?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    :offtopic:

[SIZE=4]Nike wins counterfeiting lawsuit vs Chinese shoemakers[/SIZE]
    SHANGHAI, China -- Nike has won lawsuits against two Chinese shoemakers and the local operations of a French supermarket chain over alleged illegal copying of its Air Jordan logo, a court official said Tuesday.
    The Shanghai No. 2 Intermediate Court awarded Nike Inc., the world's largest sports apparel company, a total of 350,000 yuan in damages from Jinjiang Longzhibu Shoe Co., Jinjiang Kangwei Shoe Co. and retailer Auchan, the official Xinhua News Agency and other reports said.
    A court official reached by phone confirmed the reports. The official, who would not give his name, said he did not know if the local companies planned to appeal and would not provide any other information.
    There was no immediate response to requests for comment from Beaverton, Oregon-based Nike after business hours.
    The case was the latest victory for foreign companies seeking protection from rampant theft of copyrights and other intellectual property in China. Regardless of laws against commercial piracy, counterfeit copies of most products can be easily found in Chinese stores and markets.
    Nike said its employees found shoes made by the companies being sold for about 100 yuan a pair in outlets operated by the Auchan chain in Shanghai and the nearby city of Ningbo.
    Authentic Air Jordan's sell for many times that amount.
    The shoes carried the logo of former Chicago Bulls star Michael Jordan dunking a basketball, the copyright for which is held by Nike, the report said.
    Nike had sought 1 million yuan in damages, according to earlier reports.
    They are now really hitting hard on China these days.

Kelan kaya ang Chery . . . Toyota prepping their papers

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ok bumili sa duty free kasi mas mura ng about P600 compare sa lacoste outlet sa labas due to no tax. minsan sale pa ng 30%.mostly polo buy ko kasi so far wala pa ko nakikita fake nito.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OT: Guys, I'm selling my 1month old Lacoste Swerve Vintage, PM me if interested thanks! Bagong bago pa and pakatay sa price hahaha.

Tried ung fake na lacoste silver edition, all I can say is sobrang kadiri sa panget ng quality. Pinatanggal ko na lang ung logo and tag, pwede na pang-grocery na shirt.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hirap dito sa US, hindi extensive ang selection ng lacoste eh. it's usually their signature polo shirt that sells, and women's clothes.

nung nasa Paris kami, dun ko lang na-realize how much more Lacoste is than the classic alligator-appliqued shirt....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    European brands need to get more exposure here in the US I think. There a lot of stuff these Americans are missing.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    European brands need to get more exposure here in the US I think. There a lot of stuff these Americans are missing.
    exposed naman sila kapatid. pero where I come from, Lacoste is not as affordable as A&E, Hollister, A&F, etc.

Available din naman ang Gucci or LV anywhere, especially * SAKS. Its not about the availability of the product, its the affordability. I know, if I had to ask "how much" I shouldnt even dare ask :hihihi:

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    hirap dito sa US, hindi extensive ang selection ng lacoste eh. it's usually their signature polo shirt that sells, and women's clothes.

nung nasa Paris kami, dun ko lang na-realize how much more Lacoste is than the classic alligator-appliqued shirt....
    eto kapatid, extensive collection readily available for purchase.

http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/b/Men...3787011/page/1

Im missing these Euro branded apparel simply because I cant afford it :evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^mashadong preppy pa rin eh :hihihi:

the lines in Europe are much more cutting edge, and don't make you look like you wear a jacket and tie to school

as far as lines like Abercrombie and Hollister, ganyan talaga ang style natin dito, for better or for worse. casual and comfortable ang priority ng mga yan, and there's nothing wrong with that.

but if you want something casual yet sharper or more "different" looking, i think you do have to go to places like Saks...and pay big money for the privilege

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Lacoste shirts