New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by manoy77 View Post
    Nako!!! totoo yan siguro ang sinasabi mo kasi lagi ko nakikita yan sa XXX movies eh.... kaya pala ang hahaba ng dila ng mga babae sa **** movies kasi pala kinukulam sila.....
    hmmm.... nai-imagine ko na yang sinasabi mo... di kaya nasapian yan...nasapian ng lee-boog ..... teka di kaya manoy77, tumira ka na naman ng pinatuyong dahon ng ligaw na papaya :smoke:
    Last edited by shakatak70; August 6th, 2010 at 06:54 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    I'm actually expecting this kind of reaction. But it is ok. It is the normal reaction because supernaturals, kulam and the likes are not really a mainstream thing.

It is one of those things that you will only believe in once it happens to you or to someone you know. It just happens the woman victim in my story is a familiar face to me and my officemates. Hence, my story.
    Its because the story you'll narrated here was a third hand info... experienced not really witnessed by you...'ika nga sabi noong kaibigan ng kaibigan ng kaibigan ko...o di ba? but If it was actually witnessed by you maybe... just maybe doubting Thomas' will be convince

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    My auntie abroad is going nuts due to the fact that she's discovered someone has put a spell on her.

I'm not directly involved in any of the goings-on but I keep hearing in phone conversations with my auntie and relatives that medicines cost P3k, if you want the spell reversed it'll cost P3.5k or if you want the person who put the spell on you to die it'll cost P7k! etc..
    Year 2010 na, forget about those hocus-pocus.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What about a "Dwende"?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    What about a "Dwende"?
    I used to when I was a kid....hehe....especially the nuno sa punso....

do you have any experience with this?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung "sinasapi-an" yan ang nakakita na ako. Considered as kulam ba yan?
    Tawag namin dyan eh Psychotic Episodes...

Back to topic... No I don't believe... gawa gawa lang yan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    I used to when I was a kid....hehe....especially the nuno sa punso....

do you have any experience with this?
    Nope, I'm more a non-believer than a believer but I'm not a total unbeliever

All this talk in our households of this topic and related matters just makes me more curious...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    We have a neighbor before (a lady doctor) who died many years ago. The family believed the cause of death, was "kulam".

Nung araw ng libing, as the family members were about to bring the casket into the hearse, the glass cover exploded, tapos may mga kulisap na lumipad palabas ng casket.

Kulam nga kaya?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    Its because the story you'll narrated here was a third hand info... experienced not really witnessed by you...'ika nga sabi noong kaibigan ng kaibigan ng kaibigan ko...o di ba? but If it was actually witnessed by you maybe... just maybe doubting Thomas' will be convince
    it was a 2nd hand information from a person i sit beside everyday in my office.

i'm actually not trying to convince you. if you understand my post, i said your reaction was normal.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nope, I'm more a non-believer than a believer but I'm not a total unbeliever
    Same here...were on the same side of the boat...

another story that I can recall that my yaya from pangasinan told me is that

there was this girl neighbor of theirs that was "Kulamated"

1 month daw nag dedefacate ng mud yung babae....rumor has it that the ex girlfriend of her husband was doing the kulam because iniwan sya, and then the guy married the kapitbahay of my yaya....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kulam: Do you believe in it?