New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    www.krispykreme.com.ph

Nov.30 * city center behind serendra the fort

if you're familiar with market maket there's a rotonda-city center its in front of that

according to one of the managers they're ready to open but Ayala group's opening city center is iffy

local franchise will adopt doughnut drop offs to target areas to generate more PR, ad campaign/sampling thing etc.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mamimigay ba daw nang donuts?? need to pay them a visit.. dito lang sila sa building namin eh..

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    anyone tried their donuts? are they far better than go nuts or same same lang?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    nothing special...

when they opened in canada, they have all these bruhahaha publicity and haba pila. pero ngayon wala na halos bumibili. kasawa kasi and wala naman kakaiba, donuts are donuts....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    want a secret Tsikoteers???

wag kayo maingay ha....

coming from a reliable source (friend from Max's Marketing)

First man on the line to Krispe Kreme The Fort will have 1 year supply of donut!!!!!

they will also make rounds to buildings in Ayala and Fort Bonifacio, Ortigas to give 200,000 free donuts!!!!

Wag kayo maingay ha......

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They should throw in a gym membership and discounted cardiologist visit card.

Papatok yan, daming brand/image-over-reality consumers dito hehe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    anyone tried their donuts? are they far better than go nuts or same same lang?
    'Tried 'em...IMO better than Go Nuts - tsaka hinde sobrang tamis. Kahit na galing pasalubong that spent 22 hours on the plane at re-heat sa microwave, tsalap-tsalap pa din.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    i'm curious about the price .. as it is .. medyo mahal na yung krispy kreme as a donut even in the US .. so feeling ko baka over-the-roof ang maging pricing nila dito .. but then this was also my reaction to starbucks when they first came in .. so what do i know .. hehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it's not 1 year unlimited supply.. i think 1 dozen donut per week in 1 year.. for the first one in line..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    excited na ako... cant wait to have my first box... tsk tsk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
krispy kreme opening Nov 30