New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    May mga pari naman na mayaman talaga ang family even before mag pari sila
    korek...
    may kakilala nga ako tiga bulacan.. spiritual director siya sa school namin nung high school ako... mayaman talaga yung pamilya nila... may galant vr, pajero gen1 ngayon nga naka trooper pa eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the way i see it, hindi na nga sila makakapag-***....pati kotse ipagkakait pa ba natin??!

<-- this smiley means i am kidding, for those who are easily offended

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa claret seminary where i usually have mass, nissan ad resort

sa philam, toyota revo, assuming kasi nakapark sa garage.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    may kilala ako pari dati may expedition. parish priest dati ng rosario church sa pasig. baka mayaman na sya before pa nagpari.
    he liked to go to sybil at libis dati.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    personal ba yun? whoah! i only asked if you are not a hypocrite by saying what you say! judging someone else but then allowing yourself not to be under the same rules is being a hypocrite in any language. i was making a comment on your statements, i was not insulting you, dude!

how would you feel if someone called or asked you if you were a hypocrite? you don't think thats insulting? you must be made of stone, my friend.

dude, i think you fail to see the context of my arguments. i'll try to be more clear here so you can understand easier.

to compare priests and the average joes like you and me and put them at the same level is faulty, like comparing oranges and apples for the simple fact that we have to use different standards to judge each. oo nga mga tao din sila, pero they are on a different level because they took the priestly vows, which again we all did not take. you may agree or disagree with this, but that is just my opinion and last i checked, all opinions are welcome here.

like i said earlier, they have duties and responsibilities that go with those vows just as we have our own duties and responsibilities as members of our society, family, etc. when one strays from these duties, is it hyporicy to point them out in the interest of expressing an opinion (or for the public good, whichever the case may be) about these? that sounds like democracy to me.

sad to say, i find your statements insulting. but again, whatever scratches your itch dude!

we cannot judge each other by the same rules. we must see the context, the facts, the background. nonetheless, i believe that we a right to express our opinions abt things. the two are not necessary contradictory.

i have noticed that you have been very vehement and emotional on the subject. why, i will never know.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    [QUOTE=M54 Powered]the way i see it, hindi na nga sila makakapag-***....pati kotse ipagkakait pa ba natin??![QUOTE]---:bwahaha:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
kotse ng mga pari nakita niyo... please share