New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ^Hahahahaha mas gusto ko un may top down -- Road Sector!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^That's badass too.

Wiki entry:
    Road Sector

The Road Sector (ロードセクター, Rōdo Sekutā?) is a motorcycle created by Yoichi Daimon for Gorgom. The Road Sector is a prototype made with the intention of making it a mass-produced vehicle for their mutant soldiers, but instead it became Kamen Rider BLACK's second Rider Machine. The Road Sector has a special function called the Attack Shield that shields the rider from harm. In this mode, the Road Sector can perform its special ramming maneuver, the Sparkling Attack. It was used in Black after the battle until being destroyed in a battle with the Crisis Empire used by RX. The Road Sector can travel at the speed of 500 kilometers per hour with its 1,515 horsepower engine. The Attack Shield is activated at the speed of 800 km/h, which enables the Road Sector to reach the aximum speed of 960 kilometers per hour to perform the Sparkling Attack

Battlehopper is not as fast and powerful but it is a living organism which has character and pretty much like a pet you can ride.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Like it when he talks, tapos igagalawa nya ung ulo nya

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I remember Island Cove Resort (formerly Covelandia) in Cavite as one of my favorite hangouts. Of course, it wasn't as developed then. There was no bridge. We had to take a boat to reach the resort.

You're right bro.

The good thing is Covelandia (now Island Cove) survived.... We've been there twice in the past 3 months and it still is a fun place to be....

8601:matrix:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

You're right bro.

The good thing is Covelandia (now Island Cove) survived.... We've been there twice in the past 3 months and it still is a fun place to be....

Yup. If ever we decide to live in the Philippines (Metro Manila), I'd be there everyday.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The 80's meant I was a Commodore Amiga fanatic.

This demo reel from Newtek was what got me interested in the Amiga.

What's ironic is the YT video is over 18 mb. The actual demo on the Amiga came on two floppies and took up around 1.5 mb.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXqmTZMtAj8"]YouTube - NewTek Demo Reel 1[/ame]

State of the art in 1987

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
KIDS OF THE 80's