New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    One of my close friends in the US before was a very rich, very spoiled Indian dude. He even gave me one of those long, white thin shirts and it was very good to sleep in!

That being said, the 5-6 guys suck (rotten) eggs big time. Baka kaya maraming ayaw sa taga India dito sa Pinas -- dahil sa mga 'customers' nila.

Never got to like the food/smell though.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Mimicking somebody's language/dialect with pun is already a racial discrimination. Tama ang sabi ng isang tsikoteer kung walang masabing maganda, huwag na lang magsalita.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mayana View Post
    Mimicking somebody's language/dialect with pun is already a racial discrimination. Tama ang sabi ng isang tsikoteer kung walang masabing maganda, huwag na lang magsalita.
    It happens here a lot where people "mimic" obviously it is to get a laugh at the expense of another. Media could be at fault too.

Yung tungkol sa kung walang masabing maganda...wonder how easy that is in a forum...peace.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sometimes people are not aware that they are also being racist. like what happened when i stayed in HK for a month. I went on shopping one saturday only to my surprise to hear one Chinese saleslady was asking a Filipina out of their store because she was a DH. FYI, I also have chinese blood but I dont agree on how they treat Filipinas in HK.

Shalooney - racist people are everywhere. but see, I think people here naman are matured enough but that doesn't mean they all have the same opinions and ideas about one thing. since this is a public forum, what I can advise you is that, just try to understand that everyone have their own perspective on one thing. and maybe try to learn not to take seriously whatever they say. Just air your side but respect their ideas too.

Just like me before in other forums i hate it when they refer to tsinoy like me as intsik beho, i wanted to crash their faces but i realized, they are not worth it at all. besides, they are just from cyberworld and they dont know me personally.

So just smile and enjoy posting from forums but learn how to take criticisms too.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    or maybe this issue is a good application of the chaos theory. if we observe on a bird's eye view, racism or discrimination is everywhere. some people do have wars for it, some commit genocide, and others belittle others achievements/beliefs etc. it's all chaos everywhere.

but what's the outcome? we have a very competitive world now. we humans have achieved more today than what the empires (Romans, Persians, Greeks) of the past fought for.
    Ahahaha. OK 'to ah. But whoever doesn't find Aishwarya Rai HOT has got to be blind!

Sana nga lang mas madali i-pronounce yung name niya.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

hhhhmmm.. tama nga.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Just wanna say something..