New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Really, I don't have any biases against Indians...

...but I WILL complain about their driving habits. It's an observation shared by many: good driving habits on India's roads seem to be nonexistent, even compared to shoddy Pinoy standards.

Apologies if that comment was scathing in any way. That's just about the only thing I posted that's remotely offensive to Indians.
    Well, that's true.. I don't think it's offensive.. some things are just true. You seem to have been there.. have you?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    yup, that's a very good attitude to adopt. and the best of all dont judge others. everybody hates a righteous person -> a person who perceives he is on the side of good and others bad or a person who thinks he's a saviour of some sort.
    that is my perception of a bad person.
    Hmmm... you're contradicting yourself again.

You tell someone not to "judge others" but in the same statement you are insinuating that self-righteous people are bad (and by your definition, you are also a self-righteous person).

:rofl:

bigbigcar.com Review: Suzuki Alto

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw....welcome back OB :hi:

how long are you gonna stick around this time? :banned: :hihihi:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Add mo pa foods like shawarma, kebabs etc.

My friend who owns the New Bombay restaurant has no problem whatsoever pag inaasar sya minsan. Asar ko nga sya dati may permanent black eye sya tumawa lang
    Er, shawarma and kebabs aren't exactly Indian in origin, more of Middle Eastern descent (Turkish, Persian, Arabic, etc).

Also, (and not too many people know it), the Philippines may not be a nuclear country, but we do have a world-class, advanced BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS program. Bah, madami yata tayong mga bading at drug addicts na puwedeng ipadala abroad para magkalat ng AIDS, hehehe (Now that's another example of a sick joke, and my advance apologies to anyone I've offended).

BTT: I'm guilty of being a rascist sometimes, and stereotyping certain individuals based on their race, gender and ***ual preference. But AFAIK, I've never gone overboard, and I do try to contain my emotions

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    like it or not...racism is here to stay...its ok anyway so long ass we dont get too serious about it. its only natural to be a bit racist. the only time racism turns really bad is when people get denied/abused or even killed,etc bec of racism...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i think everyone can be a bit racist at times. it depends on our background and what we've been exposed to...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    in a multicultural, multiracial environment generally things will work smoothly if, you imply your compy zone and boiling point boundaries whenever possible. it could be slowly, but surely develop a genuine understanding.

also bear in mind respect begets respect.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    meow.

India has a space program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_...h_Organisation

and the Philippines has?

The Philippines has . . . . . . the Khaos Super Turbo Charger!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The Philippines has . . . . . . the Khaos Super Turbo Charger!!!
    haha

i was thinking Manny Pacquiao and the Everest climbers...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    agree with what sir niky said; it's our way of putting other people down by inventing stereotypes and calling names just to feel better about ourselves. insecure people tend to come up with these things. pathetic.

it's best na di na natin patulan ang ganyang tao -- you'll just get yourself dirty stooping down to their level.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Just wanna say something..