New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by zero
    some of our politicians put up foundations where they divert their pork barrels using aliases or dummies to hide their real identities.
    the bank secrecy law also prohibits us to take examine evidences to be presented in the court of law.

we just can't trust these kind of people.
    Panero, do you also work for the Republic of the Philippines?;)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Lubog tayo sa utang because of corruption and incompetence.

After the US gave us our independence, they sent us billions of dollars in economic and military aid year after year. Anong nangyari sa lahat ng pera? Lubog pa rin sa utang. Kung si Bill Gates binayad niya lahat ng utang natin, bigyan ko lang ng 5 years, lubog na naman uli tayo.

Bubulsahin lang nila yung pera na ibibigay natin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nang lilimos na ba si JDV. don nalng sya sa kalsada! ! ! pa piso piso lang kaya ko ibigay sa kanya!

napaka hayop naman nya ! !

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    House leaders themselves should have to be more in deeds than in words. Prudence and transparency therefore should begin at the House. Hindi lang siguro 1M and i-donate nya kung hindi kung magkano pa ang kaya nyang iambag sa bayan. They have to challenged the chamber leadership to open its books of accounts to public scrutiny if only to show that House is totally transparent in its dealings.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    donate na lang nya mga alahas ng asawa nya. :D

..and yung napakalaki nyang tenga, sama na rin nya.

Heres a related news item: Sen. Alfredo Lim proposes a bill to replace all gov't issued vehicles with owner type jeeps. I like this one.

If I'm a rich wealthy billionaire businessman, would I trust my donations to these politicians??? HELL NO!!! I'll give them to charity, sigurado pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he is assuming that the rich (este, the 5000 richest) will give 1M each. e di ba kaya nga sila rich kasi they don't pay their taxes! kung yung taxes nga na dapat bayaran e ayaw nila magbayad, yun pa kayang magbibigay ng kusang loob? magbigay man yan sigurado next tax declaration nila ilalagay yung 1M sa deductions!

instead of asking the rich to give 1M each, why not just order the bir to audit the taxes these rich people pay! that will surely net more than 5 billion pesos! surely auditing the ITRs of these 5000 richest people would not take much time, if only they have the political will to do it! if only they can bite the hand that gives them the campaign funds during elections! if only they can throw the tax and law books on the very people who give them their under-the-table commissions from their pork, government contracts and legislated franchises!

and if the rich do give (and we are stretching our imagination here, as if we are all deranged like jdv!) saan naman gagamitin ng gobyerno ang pera??? e di sasabihin ni jdv since naka-raise sila ng 5 billion, ano pa papa, e di wag na bawasan ang kanilang pork! iikot lang ang pera, babalik din sa rich na magkakaron ng contract from the pork barrel funds!

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    haha...saan naman mapupunta yung P5 billion?

kung kukurakutin din naman niya eh kumita pa siya

exactly!

tanggalin na lang ang pork barrel

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Matanda na talaga si JDV..haha Lateral Thinking na ang ginagamit.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmm..ito bang si JDV marunong ng simple arithmetic..?!1-1=0 lang 'yon eh..

all charitable donations can be deducted on ITRs as sir yebo aptly stressed.. donate sila 1m, 2m, kahit ilan pa..hingi lang resibo tapos file sila income tax na daya' balik ulit ang binigay nila as tax refund..me tubo na dahil daya nga ang dineclare..ubobobobobobbooo..

5000 richest..4999 dyan walang bilib ke JDV.. sinong isa naiwan..galing nyong mga tsikoters..tumpak!! si JDV...tuwing buka ng bibig nito ang dating sa tao lagi bola, eh..

hmmmp!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
JDV requests 5,000 rich families to donate 1M each