New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    Just goes to show... the media really is full of it... you will notice... NOBODY RESEARCHED THE DAMN STORY BEFORE IT WAS PUT OUT!
    why should they start now? as i mentioned in another thread, your very own vice president built a highly successful and respected reputation from publicly slandering people with half-truths and photos taken out of context.

the media has the power to destroy people's lives and has absolutely no accountability to anyone. scary.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    why should they start now? as i mentioned in another thread, your very own vice president built a highly successful and respected reputation from publicly slandering people with half-truths and photos taken out of context.

the media has the power to destroy people's lives and has absolutely no accountability to anyone. scary.
    I know what you mean. I work for a school, and we've been reamed in the media more than once. If you've been paying attention to the news, you'll know about the current issue we're dealing with. All the media outlets carried a story about a CHED letter affecting certain schools WITHOUT calling us to confirm what was said. The whole thing's a mess. The CHED is now in trouble with Congress, and parents are calling us every day to ask if we are going to be shut down... it's a mess.

The funny thing is... not even the news in the original news release was true... but the media outlets inflated the issue instead of clarifying it... and now the black mark on our institution's name is stuck in the minds of our clientele.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So, wonder what happens to the avid Faye supporters now? Including those writers for the lifestyle sections.

Guess the same thing might happen to the mechanical gizmo that supposedly saves fuel. Everyone seems to be raving about it and they're criticizing the people in this forum for being skeptical, crab mentality? We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Jasmine VS Faye - A True Story