New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tingin ko yung underspeeding huhulihin lang nila when you're caught by a speed radar. Hindi naman nila makokontrol tiyan mo kung nagugutom ka na diba.

I agree. 100kph is too slow, and I doubt if people would even reach that. Normally, because of fear they would just go 80-90kph which I find a bit dangerous. Though SLEX is more congested than SCTEX, hindi mo pa rin maiiwasan antukin behind the wheel because of the relatively slow pace you are maintaining wherein if the speed limit is increased to 120-130kph magkakaron din ng adrenaline rush -- somehow -- yung driver.

Admittedly I'm one of the violators of the speed limit whenever I go south. I cruise around 120-130kph and still there were lots of people who were overtaking me via the passing lane. Medyo nakakatuwa nga tignan eh. Hehe. Pero sa SCTEX, while I'm running at around 140kph and this particular Carens overtook me inabutan ko siya dun sa toll, he got caught and I wasn't. :hysterical: Ohwell. Hello North!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hindi ba pwedeng ang speed limit depende sa klase ng sasakyan...kunwari mga truck or cargo vehicles dapat hanggang 60 lang or 80...pag private small cars up to 1600cc hanggang 120kph lang, 1601 to 3.0 cars pwede up to 160kph..tapos any private cars with bigger displacement and with turbos pwede hanggang..........gusto nila.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
James Deakin: "The truth about speed cameras down south"