New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Don't forget Elton Brand..... They are all good players inside and outside the court maganda kasi program ng Duke...and all because of Coach K he is the God of the Blue DEVILS...

nmtin, you forgot about Elton Brand. Too bad Grant Hill had that ankle injury which derailed a promising career.

Opportunities lang yan, look at Avery Johnson, he bounced around the league, after several years he went back to the Spurs and eventually earned a starting gig. Mario Ellie is another example of a great team player, Scot Skiles, I can name a few more great role players who were not highly regarded or not drafted comming out of college. Its not just the athletic ability, its the toughness, savvy and basketball IQ.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Cherokee Parks also a Devil who loves to smoke joints.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, agree with the team thing... Most good college programs are really good teams not relying on a sole scorer/option...

I wonder where Cherokee Parks is now? hehe.

C'mon, does anyone really know how to spell Coach K's last name without looking it up? heheheh Extra Challenge siguro sa mga players yun kung pinaparusahan sila...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    for me, closest thing na maa-achieve lang ni redick is a 7th-8th bench player, in nba nowadays mas masyado ng nae-emphasize ang athlecism at versatility (look at dwyane wade of miami, shawn marion of phoenix, lebron james of cleveland, danny granger of indiana, josh howard of dallas and others na similar to them, they prospered because of the nba's new ruling system), if you can't play 3 positions wala kang kapupuntahan!! unless gifted point guard ka like chris paul!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
J.J. Redick