New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    iPhone 6 plus my pick...

Bakit? Kasi I have Macbook Air, iPad Mini, iMac at IPhone 4. And durability wise subok na ang Apple brand.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    I'll go for the Galaxy S6 because I like the android os better because of apks and phones like the Sony Xperia have water resistant capability. They're good for gaming as well.
    Although most of our relatives use iPhones because that's what the company issued them. Most of my friends use iPhones as well.
    But if I only want a phone for streaming, social media, proper email apps/organizers, entertainment apps & text + call, I'll go for the iPhone. It's better for me because I usually talk to my friends & relatives thru face time, iMsg & snapchat (ipod touch 5th gen).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll go for the Galaxy S6 because I like the android os better because of apks and phones like the Sony Xperia have water resistant capability. They're good for gaming as well.
    Although most of our relatives use iPhones because that's what the company issued them. Most of my friends use iPhones as well.
    But if I only want a phone for streaming, social media, proper email apps/organizers, entertainment apps & text + call, I'll go for the iPhone. It's better for me because I usually talk to my friends & relatives thru face time, iMsg & snapchat (ipod touch 5th gen).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12